International Journal of Computational Complexity and Intelligent Algorithms
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
Modern systems are becoming more sophisticated but traditional analytic- and numeric-based methods have sufficed until now, frequently simplifying problems to allow analytical tractability. To deal comprehensively with the new systems, a wide range of intelligent methodologies and techniques (including intelligent algorithms of computation, optimisation, control and system theory) are increasingly required. IJCCIA aims to become a leader in the exciting field of computational intelligence theory and its applications, with the emphasis on analysis and measurement of computational complexity.
Topics covered include
- Soft/nature-inspired/bio-inspired computing (heuristic algorithm development)
- Novel intelligent algorithms development
- Computational complexity analysis
- Complexity measures
- Numerical analysis, stability
- Review/analysis/comparison of intelligent algorithm models
- Computer simulations and visualisation
- Software and hardware implementation of intelligent algorithms
- Review and comparison studies of algorithms and techniques
- Multidisciplinary research combining
- Mathematical modelling/analysis of physical/chemical/biological/environmental/industrial processes
- Optimisation techniques
- Statistical simulations and techniques
- Neural networks and complex network modelling/theory
- Case studies and practical applications
IJCCIA's objectives are to provide an international forum to report latest developments in theoretical studies, novel modelling methods, intelligent algorithms, computational complexity analysis, complexity measures and successful application solutions. It also aims at establishing an effective channel of communication between systems engineers, mathematics scientists, information and control technologists and managers from industries, academic institutions and research laboratories within this field. It particularly welcomes new theoretical results with practical applications.
IJCCIA provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics and researchers working in the fields of computation, optimisation, control and system engineering to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJCCIA publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports and case studies. Special Issues devoted to important topics in computational intelligence and system science will occasionally be published.
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Guo, Weian, Tongji University, China
- Hsiung, Pao-Ann, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan
- Kang, Qi, Tongji University, China
- Khatri, Sunil Kumar, Amity University, India
- Sheta, Alaa, Southern CT State University, USA
- Xiao, Renbin, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Deb, Suash, Cambridge Institute of Technology, India
- Sanyal, Sugata, Tata Consultancy Services, India
- Wu, Qidi, Tongji University, China
Editorial Board Members
- Abraham, Ajith, Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs), USA
- Al Azawi, Rula, Gulf College, Oman
- Al Obaidy, Mohaned, Gulf College, Oman
- Al-Hudhud, Ghada, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Alex, Rajan, West Texas A&M University, USA
- Alqrainy, Shihadeh, Al-Balqa Applied University, Jordan
- Bansal, Jagdish Chand, South Asian University, India
- Blewitt, William, Coventry University, UK
- Che, Zhen-Hua, National Taipei University of Technology, Taiwan
- Chen, Xiong, Fudan University, China
- Cortés, Pablo, Universidad de Sevilla, Spain
- Deep, Kusum, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India
- Dubey, Ashutosh Kumar, Chitkara University, India
- Farhaoui, Yousef, Moulay Ismail University, Morocco
- Gandhi, Tapan Kumar, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, and Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India
- Gao, Xiao-Zhi, University of Eastern Finland, Finland
- Ghnemat, Rawan, Princess Sumaya University for Technology, Jordan
- Hou, Zengguang, Chinese Academy of Sciences Institute of Automation, China
- Jain, Vishal, Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM), India
- Lim, Yee Mei, Tunku Abdul Rahman University College, Malaysia
- Liu, Hongbo, Dalian Maritime University, China
- Liu, Wanquan, Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- Ma, Shiwei, Shanghai University, China
- Miao, Yuan, Victoria University, Australia
- Muaidi, Hasan, Al-Balqa Applied University, Jordan
- Pan, Jeng-Shyang, National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences, Taiwan
- Rosales Peña Alfaro, Eric Manuel, Unidad Profesional Interdisciplinaria de Ingeniería Ciencias Sociales y Administrativas, Mexico
- Tang, Ke, University of Science and Technology of China, China
- Yang, Xin-She, Middlesex University, UK
- Yuvaraja, T., Channabasaveshwara Institute of Technology, India
- Zahary, Ammar, Sana'a University, Yemen
- Zeng, Jianchao, Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, China
- Zeng, Sanyou, China University of Geosciences, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.