International Journal of Energy Technology and Policy
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. A. S. Krishnan
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJETP is a vehicle to provide a refereed and authoritative source of information in the field of energy technology and policy.
Topics covered include
- Innovation and new development
- Energy efficiency/saving, economics, security, risk
- Cleaner/renewable energy technologies
- Alternative energy technologies/sources
- Environmental planning
- Energy R&D strategies/policies
- Energy foresight and scenarios
- Experience curves, integrated design
- Emerging generic technologies
- National energy [research] policies
- Energy system analysis, planning
- Energy systems and services
- Energy transmission/distribution
- Distributed generation technologies
- Rural/remote electrification and energy supply
The objective of the IJETP is to further the development of this dynamic and innovative topic: to disseminate knowledge and provide a global forum for professionals in the field to learn from each other|s work. IJETP also aims to establish channels of communication between relevant academics and research experts, policy makers and executives in industry, commerce and investment institutions.
Professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers.
The IJETP publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, relevant technology and management reports, and news, book reviews ands notes. Commentaries on papers and reports published in the IJETP are encouraged.
IJETP is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Asian Digital Library
- CAB Abstracts - Agriculture and International Development Indexes
- CAB Abstracts - Environmental Sciences Indexes
- CAB Abstracts - Human Sciences Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts - Plant Sciences Abstracts
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Environment Complete (EBSCO)
- Environment Index (EBSCO)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Business Collection (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Geobase (Elsevier)
- CAB Global Health
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- International Abstracts in Operations Research (Palgrave Macmillan)
- Pascal (INIST-CNRS)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJETP is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Krishnan, A. S., Coimbatore Institute of Technology, India
- Kayakutlu, Gülgün, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
- Kumar, R. Praveen, Arunai Engineering College, India
- Lutzenhiser, Loren, Portland State University, USA
- Solovev, Denis B., Far Eastern Federal University, Russian Federation
Editorial Board Members
- Ahmadi, Mohammad Hossein, Shahrood University of Technology, Iran
- Aladesanmi, O. T., Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria
- Andersen, Per Dannemand, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Bandyopadhyay, Santanu, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India
- Benim, A. C., Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Bowen, William M., Cleveland State University, USA
- Ebrahim, Mohammed T., FlexEnergy - Energy Systems, USA
- Estep, Judith, US Department of Energy, USA
- Famurewa, Akindele Joshua, Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria
- Gopalakrishnan, Bhaskaran, West Virginia University, USA
- Hannegan, Bryan, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA
- Jenkins, Bryan M., University of California, Davis, USA
- Karvonen, Matti, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Kassi, Tuomo Sakari, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Liu, Ronghou, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Messineo, Antonio, Università degli Studi di Enna "Kore", Italy
- Mezher, Toufic, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, United Arab Emirates
- Neij, Lena, Lund University, Sweden
- Ogundari, Ibikunle. O., Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria
- Oliver, Terry, Bonneville Power Administration, USA
- Oruç, Sertaç, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- Reddy, M.V., National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Sick, Nathalie, Helmholtz-Institute Muenster, Germany
- Tisdell, Clem, University of Queensland, Australia
- Tsatsaronis, George, Technische Universität Berlin, Germany
- Vasilakos, Athanasios, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden
- Volpe, Roberto, Università degli Studi di Enna "Kore", Italy
- Zhou, Yuan (Joseph), Tsinghua University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.
Predicting electricity demands
17 April, 2019
Research published in the International Journal of Energy Technology and Policy shows how a neural network can be trained with a genetic algorithm to forecasting short-term demands on electricity load. Chawalit Jeenanunta and Darshana Abeyrathna of Thammasat University, in Thani, Thailand, explain that it is critical for electricity producers to be able to estimate how much demand there will be on their systems in the next 48 hours. Without such predictions, there will inevitably be shortfalls in power generation when demand is higher than estimated or energy and resources wasted if demand is lower than expected [...]More details...