International Journal of Economics and Business Research
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Demetri Kantarelis
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 8 issues per year
- CiteScore 1.2 (2021)
IJEBR addresses economics/business issues that are clearly applicable to private profit-making entities and/or to public policy institutions. It considers all aspects of economics and business, including those combining business and economics with other fields of inquiry. IJEBR, unlike its sister title, Global Business and Economics Review, does not require that authors write papers about the impact/implications of, "globalisation". Instead, it publishes papers with local, national, regional and international implications. IJEBR is sponsored by the Business and Economics Society International.
IJEBR is an Open Access-only journal and article processing charges (APCs) apply.
Topics covered include
- Business studies, ethics
- Education issues, entrepreneurship, electronic markets
- Services, strategic alliances
- Behavioural and health economics
- Government regulation, taxation, law issues
- Financial markets, investment theories, banking
- International economics, FDI
- Economic development, system dynamics
- Environmental studies, urban issues, emerging markets
- Empirical studies, quantitative/experimental methods
The objective of IJEBR is to serve as a generator of ideas that apply to business and economics concerns in today's increasingly interdependent world. The outlet aims to inform, and motivate for action, scholars, and private and public practitioners. Additionally, IJEBR aims to serve as a means of enlightenment and a tool in the hands of economics and business educators all over the world as well as educated lay persons.
Academics, researchers, graduate students, practitioners and policy makers as well as educated lay persons.
IJEBR publishes original theoretical, empirical and experimental papers, review papers, case studies, and book reviews; occasionally, it publishes special issues on current fashionable themes in economics and/or business.
IJEBR is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- EconLit (American Economic Association)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
IJEBR is listed in:
- National Agency for Evaluation of the University and Research System (ANVUR)
- Australian Business Deans Council Journal Rankings List
Editor in Chief
- Kantarelis, Demetri, Assumption University, USA
- Josifidis, Kosta, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Jreisat, Ammar, University of Bahrain, Bahrain
- Krivogorsky, Victoria, San Diego State University, USA
- Matsumoto, Yasumi, Waseda University, Japan
- Trifonova, Silvia, University of National and World Economy, Bulgaria
Editorial Board Members
- Ahmad, Moid Uddin, Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida, India
- Allen, David E., Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Asadoorian III, Malcolm O., Lynn University, USA
- Barac, Zeljana Aljinovic, University of Split, Croatia
- Bastan, Mahdi, University of Eyvanekey, Iran
- Beck, Charles E., University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, USA
- Bergami, Roberto, The University of South Bohemia, Czech Republic
- Borrmann, Jörg, University of Vienna, Austria
- Bradley, Lisa, University of Ulster, UK
- Coetzee, Johan, University of the Free State, South Africa
- Daskou, Sofia, Plymouth University , UK
- Efstathiades, Andreas, European University Cyprus, Cyprus
- Eibel-Spanyi, Katalin, Eastern Connecticut State University, USA
- Elkin, Graham, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Gentzoglanis, Anastassios, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada
- Gospodarek, Tadeusz, Walbrzych School of Management and Entrepreneurship, Poland
- Gupta, Ashish, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (Deemed to be University), India
- Gutierrez, Pedro J., Universidad de Valladolid, Spain
- Halicioglu, Ferda, University of Lincoln, UK
- Hart, Neil, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Jooste, Leonie, University of Wollongong in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Kolakovic, Marko, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Kónya, László, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Laouisset, Djamel Eddine, Northeastern Institute of Technology, Algeria
- Leitão, Nuno Carlos, Escola Superior de Gestão e Tecnologia de Santarém, Portugal
- Maliki, Samir Baha-Eddine, University of Tlemcen, Algeria
- Malkawi, Bashar H., H.H. Dubai Ruler's Court, United Arab Emirates
- Michalski, Grzegorz, Wroclaw University of Economics, Poland
- Palmero, Carlos R., Universidad de Valladolid, Spain
- Peroni, Matteo, Lynn University, USA
- Pervan, Maja, University of Split, Croatia
- Piórkowska, Katarzyna, Wrocław University of Economics, Poland
- Potocan, Vojko, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Prencipe, Antonio, University of Teramo, Italy
- Rao, Smriti, Assumption College, USA
- Rodosthenous, Nicos, CDA College Cyprus, Cyprus
- Selimoğlu, Seval, Anadolu University, Turkey
- Shim, Eunsup "Daniel", Sacred Heart University, USA
- Skvarciany, Viktorija, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
- Tetik, Nilüfer, Akdeniz University, Turkey
- Thalassinos, E.I., University of Piraeus, Greece
- Verdoliva, Vincenzo, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy
- Villanueva, Emiliano C., Eastern Connecticut State University, USA
- Warin, Thierry, HEC Montreal, Canada
- Williamson, Oliver E., University of California Berkeley, USA
- Zanca, Nürşen A., University of the Incarnate Word, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- This is an Open Access-only journal. There is an article processing charge of US $1500 to publish in this journal. You can find more information on Open Access here. Authors who have submitted articles prior to 10 August, 2022 will still have a choice of publishing as a Standard or an Open-Access article.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.
Amusing and authentic advertisers
9 September, 2022
Personalisation and interactivity are key to boost the effect of an advertising campaign on social media, according to work published in the International Journal of Economics and Business Research. The finding has implications for how marketers and advertising teams might get the most value out of their efforts and budgets. Taanika Arora of the Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies at the IP University in Delhi, India, has studied in detail one particularly popular area of the world of social media – the networking site, Facebook. Specifically, Arora has used Ducoffe's web advertising model and flow theory to investigate to what extent personalisation and interactivity are determinants of purchase intention among potential consumers exposed to advertisements on Facebook [...]More details...
International Journal of Economics and Business Research is now an open access-only journal
9 May, 2022
We are pleased to announce that the International Journal of Economics and Business Research is now an Open Access-only journal. All accepted articles submitted from 10 August 2022 onwards will be Open Access, and will require an article processing charge of US $1500.