International Journal of Economics and Business Research
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Demetri Kantarelis
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 8 issues per year
IJEBR addresses economics/business issues that are clearly applicable to private profit-making entities and/or to public policy institutions. It considers all aspects of economics and business, including those combining business and economics with other fields of inquiry. IJEBR, unlike its sister title, Global Business and Economics Review, does not require that authors write papers about the impact/implications of, "globalisation". Instead, it publishes papers with local, national, regional and international implications. IJEBR is sponsored by the Business and Economics Society International.
Topics covered include
- Business studies, ethics
- Education issues, entrepreneurship, electronic markets
- Services, strategic alliances
- Behavioural and health economics
- Government regulation, taxation, law issues
- Financial markets, investment theories, banking
- International economics, FDI
- Economic development, system dynamics
- Environmental studies, urban issues, emerging markets
- Empirical studies, quantitative/experimental methods
The objective of IJEBR is to serve as a generator of ideas that apply to business and economics concerns in today's increasingly interdependent world. The outlet aims to inform, and motivate for action, scholars, and private and public practitioners. Additionally, IJEBR aims to serve as a means of enlightenment and a tool in the hands of economics and business educators all over the world as well as educated lay persons.
Academics, researchers, graduate students, practitioners and policy makers as well as educated lay persons.
IJEBR publishes original theoretical, empirical and experimental papers, review papers, case studies, and book reviews; occasionally, it publishes special issues on current fashionable themes in economics and/or business.
IJEBR is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Asian Digital Library
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- EconLit (American Economic Association)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
IJEBR is listed in:
- Australian Business Deans Council Journal Rankings List
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
Editor in Chief
- Kantarelis, Demetri, Assumption College, USA
- Belak, Vinko, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Josifidis, Kosta, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Krivogorsky, Victoria, San Diego State University, USA
- Matsumoto, Yasumi, Waseda University, Japan
Editorial Board Members
- Ahmad, Moid Uddin, Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida, India
- Allen, David E., Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Asadoorian III, Malcolm O., Lynn University, USA
- Barac, Zeljana Aljinovic, University of Split, Croatia
- Bastan, Mahdi, University of Eyvanekey, Iran
- Beck, Charles E., University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, USA
- Bergami, Roberto, Victoria University, Australia
- Borrmann, Jörg, University of Vienna, Austria
- Bradley, Lisa, University of Ulster, Austria
- Daskou, Sofia, Plymouth University, UK
- Efstathiades, Andreas, European University Cyprus, Cyprus
- Eibel-Spanyi, Katalin, Eastern Connecticut State University, USA
- Elkin, Graham, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Gentzoglanis, Anastassios, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada
- Gospodarek, Tadeusz, Walbrzych School of Management and Entrepreneurship, Poland
- Gutierrez, Pedro J., Universidad de Valladolid, Spain
- Halicioglu, Ferda, Istanbul Medeniyet University, Turkey
- Hart, Neil, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Jooste, Leonie, University of Wollongong in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Kolakovic, Marko, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Kónya, László, La Trobe University, Australia
- Laouisset, Djamel Eddine, Northeastern Institute of Technology, Algeria
- Leitão, Nuno Carlos, Escola Superior de Gestão e Tecnologia de Santarém, Portugal
- Maliki, Samir Baha-Eddine, University of Tlemcen, Algeria
- Michalski, Grzegorz, Wroclaw University of Economics, Poland
- Palmero, Carlos R., Universidad de Valladolid, Spain
- Peroni, Matteo, Lynn University, USA
- Pervan, Maja, University of Split, Croatia
- Piórkowska, Katarzyna, Wrocław University of Economics, Poland
- Potocan, Vojko, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Rao, Smriti, Assumption College, USA
- Rodosthenous, Nicos, CDA College Cyprus, Cyprus
- Selymoglu, Seval, Anadolu University, Turkey
- Shim, Eunsup "Daniel", Sacred Heart University, USA
- Skvarciany, Viktorija, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
- Tetik, Nilüfer, Akdeniz University, Turkey
- Thalassinos, E.I., University of Piraeus, Greece
- Verdoliva, Vincenzo, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy
- Villanueva, Emiliano C., Eastern Connecticut State University, USA
- Warin, Thierry, HEC Montreal, Canada
- Williamson, Oliver E., University of California Berkeley, USA
- Zanca, Nürşen A., University of the Incarnate Word, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.
Unemployment and unhappiness
16 January, 2019
A new research paper in the International Journal of Economics and Business Research uses log-linear models to study the correlation between happiness, employment and various demographic factors [...]More details...