International Journal of Mass Customisation
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJMassC is a double-blind refereed journal which provides authoritative sources of reference and an international forum in the field of Mass Customisation and related topics. The focus deliberately embraces both industrial practices and academic research activities.
Topics covered include
- Production management
- Product, process, system, or facility configuration
- Product architecture/platforms
- Process or assembly planning
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Inventory management
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Decision support systems
- Location and capacity decisions
- Agile/flexible/reconfigurable processes/systems
- Design for global products/services
- Enterprise modelling, e-business/commerce
- Mass customisation and quality management
- Case studies on mass customisation implementation
The IJMassC is aimed at providing an international forum for developing, promoting, disseminating and coordinating progress in mass customisation theories and practices among the relevant international professional communities.
The IJMassC is targeted at academics, industrial practitioners, researchers, enterprise decision makers and indeed all professionals who are working in the field of mass customisation
The IJMassC publishes original research and application papers, review papers, research and technical short notes, case studies, empirical field studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, commentaries, and news. Contributions may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues devoted to important topics in Mass Customisation are welcome.
IJMASSC is indexed in:
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- OneFile Business (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
IJMASSC is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
- Pine II, B. Joseph, Strategic Horizons LLP, USA
- Tseng, Mitchell M., Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong SAR, China
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Friedrich, Gerhard, Universität Klagenfurt, Austria
- Simpson, Timothy W., Pennsylvania State University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Cheng, Kai, Brunel University, UK
- Forza, Cipriano, Università di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Italy
- Fujita, Kikuo, Osaka University, Japan
- Hansen, Mark W., Lego System A/S, Denmark
- Huang, George Q., The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- McCarthy, Ian, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Reich, Yoram, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Rungtusanatham, M. Johnny, University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, USA
- Salvador, Fabrizio, Instituto de Empresa, Spain
- Zipkin, Paul H., Duke University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.