International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 6 issues per year
IJEIM provides a refereed and authoritative source of information and international forum in the field of entrepreneurship and innovation management and related topics. It offers an interface between entrepreneurship and innovation, as well as business corporate strategy and government economic policy. The journal is supported by the International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM).
Topics covered include
- Corporate innovation restructuring
- Managing/leading fast-paced high-tech start-ups
- Intrapreneurship/corporate venturing
- International aspects of entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship in economic development
- New business incubators, networks, technology parks, etc
- Government policies
- Venture capital, government funds/grants
- Technological/organisational innovation
- Strategic cooperation among SMEs
- Case studies, lessons learnt
- Strategy development/implementation where high-tech/market risk
- Innovation, technopreneurship, licensing/franchising
- Marketing of innovations/by entrepreneurs
- Cross-cultural management
IJEIM aims to establish channels of communication and to disseminate knowledge between policy makers, experts and professionals working in universities, government departments, research institutions, as well as industry and related business.
Professionals, academics, researchers, managers, policy makers.
IJEIM publishes original papers, theory-based empirical papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, relevant reports and news, book reviews and briefs. Commentaries on papers and reports published in the Journal are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published. Special Issues devoted to important topics in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, and related topics, will be published occasionally.
IJEIM is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Business Source Premier (EBSCO)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Business Collection (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- Pirabase (Smithers Pira)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
- ProQuest ABI/Inform Collection
IJEIM is listed in:
- Australian Business Deans Council Journal Rankings List
- Australian Business Deans Council Journal Rankings List
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
- The BFI lists
- Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABS) Academic Journal Guide
- Cranfield School of Management list
- UGC (University Grants Commission)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers
- VHB-JOURQUAL (Germany)
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Bitran, Iain, The International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM), UK
- Freiling, Jörg, University of Bremen, Germany
- Loué, Christophe, Novancia Business School Paris, France
- Striukova, Ludmila, University College London , UK
- Von Zedtwitz, Max, Tongji University, China
- Chapman, Ross, Deakin University, Australia
- Muffatto, Moreno, Universita di Padova, Italy
- Yonekura, Seiichiro, Hitotsubashi University, Japan
Editorial Board Members
- Bae, Zong-tae, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Brockhoff, Klaus K., Wissenschaftliche Hochschule für Unternehmensführung, Germany
- Buechtemann, Christoph F., International Centre for Research on Innovation and Society, USA
- Burr, Wolfgang, Universität Stuttgart, Germany
- Corti, Eugenio, University ‘Federico II’, Italy
- Gassmann, Oliver, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Goffin, Keith, Cranfield School of Management, UK
- Herstatt, Cornelius, Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg (TUHH), Germany
- Karlsson, Christer, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- King, Lim Mong, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Low, T.S., National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Maggioni, Vincenzo, Second University of Naples, Italy
- Maldifassi, José, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, Chile
- Molina, Alfonso H., The University of Edinburgh, UK
- Morone, Joseph, Bentley College, USA
- Mytelka, Lynn K., , France
- Nakahara, Tsuneo, Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd., Japan
- Perrons, Robert K., Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Rama, Ruth, Instituto de Economia y Geografia, CSIC, Spain
- Smeds, Riitta, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland
- Sorensen, Olav Jull, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Souitaris, Vangelis, City University, UK
- Stough, Roger R., George Mason University, USA
- Tawara, Nobuhiko, Japan Industrial Management Association, Japan
- Tschirky, Hugo, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ), Switzerland
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.
Corporate social responsibility on the science park
19 March, 2019
What role might science and technology parks have in the context of corporate social responsibility? That is the question researchers from Spain address in a paper in the International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management. José Moyano-Fuentes, Antonia Rodríguez-Martínez, and Juan José Jiménez-Delgado of the University of Jaén, explain their work as flowing in the stream of research that investigates the factors that explain corporate social responsibility. They use reasoning derived from institutional theory to examine the effects of the sense of belonging to such a park, the involvement of institutions with links to the park, and the know-how that exists within the park. The research literature has paid much attention to geographical concentrations of companies and been used in some areas to justify the benefits to companies of setting up in such environments [...]More details...