International Journal of Comparative Management
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Vishwanath V. Baba
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJCM aims to publish mainly comparative studies in all fields of management including accounting, corporate strategy, finance, information systems, international business, human resources, marketing and organisational behaviour. The journal is a focal venue for theory-driven research grounded in comparative perspectives such as context, ownership, strategy, communication, performance and methods. IJCM invites all forms of comparative investigations leveraging theoretical or empirical observations using qualitative or quantitative methods based on survey, interview or archival data.
Topics covered include
- Comparative strategic management perspectives
- Comparative investigations in marketing management
- Comparative analysis in corporate finance
- Comparative discoveries in international business
- Comparative frameworks in emerging market economies
- Comparative cultural studies in business management
- Government, publicly listed, private and family-owned enterprises
- Strategic alliances, joint ventures and technological collaborations
- Mergers, acquisitions, takeovers, buyouts and diversification
- Internationalisation strategy, business groups and firm performance
- Business models, new venturing and entrepreneurship
- Comparative issues in human resource and general management
- Foreign direct investment, economic growth and developing economies
- Comparative economic policy analysis and international development
- Cross-disciplinary/country/industry implications for comparative management
The objective of IJCM is to become a leading international forum for comparative research ideas in the changing dynamics of globalised production and value-chain systems driven by economic transitions, cultural adaptation and technology transfer. The journal aims to bridge the knowledge gap between academia and business practice. The editorial board recognises "best paper/reviewer" of each volume with a certificate of appreciation.
IJCM is an international academic platform to communicate and discuss managerial and policy-driven research findings among academic scholars, policy makers, independent researchers and corporate managers.
IJCM publishes conceptual and empirical papers, survey research, literature review papers, case study research and methodology ideas. Special Issues devoted to important topics within comparative management perspectives will occasionally be published.
IJCM is indexed in:
Editor in Chief
- Baba, Vishwanath V., McMaster University , Canada
- Miecznikowski, Victoria, McMaster University, Canada
- Bodolica, Virginia, American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Caiazza, Rosa, Parthenope University of Naples, Italy
- Igel, Barbara, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- Larraza-Kintana, Martin, Universidad Pública de Navarra, Spain
- Masiero, Gilmar, University of São Paulo, Brazil
- Nangia, Vinay Kumar, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, India
- Reve, Torger, BI Norwegian Business School, Norway
- Sharma, Basu, University of New Brunswick, Canada
- Stokes, Peter, De Montfort University, UK
- Sutherland, Dylan, Durham University, UK
- Wang, Greg G., The University of Texas at Tyler, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Agarwala, Tanuja, University of Delhi, India
- Alberti, Fernando G., LIUC Università Cattaneo, Italy
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph, University of Kent, UK
- Amidu, Mohammed, University of Ghana Business School, Ghana
- Ashta, Arvind, Burgundy School of Business, France
- Badir, Yuosre, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- Bhal, Kanika Tandon, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
- Boateng, Agyenim, De Montfort University, UK
- Borim-de-Souza, Rafael, Universidade Estadual de Londrina, Brazil
- Britzelmaier, Bernd, Pforzheim University, Germany
- De Nito, Ernesto, Università degli Studi "Magna Graecia", Italy
- Dukeov, Igor, Stockholm School of Economics St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
- Ferreira, Manuel Portugal, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria and University Nove de Julho, Brazil
- Gurtoo, Anjula, Indian Institute of Science, India
- Hanefah, Mustafa, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia, Malaysia
- Jackson, Keith, SOAS, University of London and Doshisha University, UK
- Jitmaneeroj, Boonlert, Chulalongkorn Business School, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Kapil, Sheeba, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, India
- Kathuria, Vinish, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India
- Kumar, Ronald Ravinesh, University of the South Pacific, Fiji
- Lamb, Nai H., University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, USA
- Mensah, Jones Odei, University of the Witwatersran, South Africa
- Mouraviev, Nikolai, Abertay University, UK
- Nerantzidis, Michail, Hellenic Open University, Greece
- Öberg, Christina, Örebro University, Sweden
- Ogasavara, Mario Henrique, Escola Superior de Propaganda e Marketing, Brazil
- Park, Sung Min, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea
- Philipson, Sarah, University of Gävle, Sweden
- Pisano, Vincenzo, University of Catania, Italy
- Popkova, Elena G., Moscow State Institute of International Relations, Russian Federation
- Prencipe, Antonio, University of Teramo, Italy
- Rao, Narendar V., Northeastern Illinois University, USA
- Ribeiro-Soriano, Domingo Enrique, Universitat de València, Spain
- Salem, Narjes Haj, University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Serrasqueiro, Zélia, University of Beira Interior, Portugal
- Solansky, Stephanie T., Texas State University, USA
- Spraggon, Martin, Mohammed bin Rashid School of Government, United Arab Emirates
- Stauvermann, Peter J., Changwon National University, South Korea
- Tarus, Daniel Kipkirong, Moi University, Kenya
- Tolba, Ahmed H., American University in Cairo, Egypt
- Torkkeli, Lasse, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Wang, Chengqi, University of Nottingham, UK
- Wang, Haibo, Texas A&M International University, USA
- Wu, Yen-Chun Jim, National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan
- Zhang, Mingqiong (Mike), Monash University, Australia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
New Editor for International Journal of Comparative Management
8 January, 2021
Prof. Vishwanath V. Baba from McMaster University in Canada has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Comparative Management.