Latin American Journal of Management for Sustainable Development
- Editor in Chief
- Associate Prof. Luciana Oranges Cezarino
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
The Latin American region has experienced rapid political and economic change over recent decades. The challenges for its managers and academics are often different to those experienced in other parts of the world. Considering that Latin America is a relevant player in global societal challenges, LAJMSD provides an international forum for a better understanding of best practices of management focusing on sustainable development. It offers an enthusiastic scientific platform that contributes to the Latin business society in sustainability transitions.
Topics covered include
- Sustainable development management
- Latin America – emerging and developing countries
- Strategy, competencies, capabilities and innovations for sustainability
- Corporate social responsibility
- Education for sustainable development
- Climate change and global warming
- Greener, cleaner, more sustainable and responsible operation practices
- Diversity, inclusion, workplace and organisational behaviour
- Harassment, rape, corruption, violence and crime reduction policies
- Disclosure, circular and low-carbon economy
- Traditional and native community
LAJMSD welcomes new applications of existing theories, new approaches to sustainability phenomena or novel empirical results that change the status quo in the management of sustainable development. The quality of explaining data through adequate theory to produce critical thinking is part of a rigorous criteria for accepting papers.
In addition, all research methods, political adherences or logical frameworks are considered. However, only studies that use high-quality standards are eligible. We guarantee a complete blind-review process that protects authors from any selection bias. Our reviewers are technically skilled and conscious of the editorial policies of the journal and the importance of scientific ethics.
We invite business and management scholars to disseminate sustainability inquiries in order to meet the objective of achieving the future we want for Latin America. LAJMSD accepts reviews, empirical research and theoretical papers.
The journal provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in the field of sustainable development to disseminate scientific information.
LAJMSD publishes excellent and impactful research on sustainability issues in the management of Latin American organisations. Therefore, we seek contributions relevant to the general theory of management and its evolution that analyse the environmental, social, human and economic contexts of Latin American organisations. We encourage academics from the business and management fields to consider LAJMSD as a free arena for new discussions and perspectives on sustainable development in Latin America.
Editor in Chief
- Cezarino, Luciana Oranges, Federal University of Uberlandia , Brazil
- Jabbour, Ana Beatriz Lopes de Sousa, Montpellier Business School, France
- Liboni, Lara Bartocci, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Sobreiro, Vinicius Amorim, Brasilia University, Brazil
Editorial Board Members
- Andrade, Célio, Federal University of Bahia, Brazil
- Azevedo, Susana Garrido, University of Beira Interior, Portugal
- Balaban, Osman, Middle East Technical University , Turkey
- Beckers, Theo, Tilburg University , Netherlands
- Caeiro, Sandra Sofia Ferreira da Silva, Universidade Aberta, Portugal
- Cavalcanti Sá de Abreu, Monica, Federal University of Ceara, Brazil
- Dangelico, Rosa Maria, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- Digonzelli, Patricia Andrea, Estación Experimental Agroindustrial Obispo Colombres (EEAOC), Argentina
- Dubey, Rameshwar, Montpellier Business School, France
- Fernando, Yudi, Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia
- Figueroa Benavides, Eugenio, University of Chile, Chile
- Gardetti, Miguel Angel, Centro Textil Sustentable, Argentina
- Gasparatos, Alexandros, University of Tokyo, Japan
- González-Benito, Javier, Universidad de Salamanca, Spain
- Gupta, Suraksha, Brunel University, UK
- Kannan, Devika, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- Lai, Kee-hung, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Leal Filho, Walter, Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Lozano, Rodrigo, University of Gävle, Sweden
- Meena, Purushottam Lal, New York Institute of Technology, USA
- Montoya-Torres, Jairo R., Universidad de La Sabana, Colombia
- Murillo-Luna, Josefina L., University of Zaragoza, Spain
- Ormazabal, Marta, University of Navarra, Spain
- Puppim de Oliveira, José Antonio, Getulio Vargas Fundation - EAESP, Brazil
- Rao, M. Bhaskara, ICFAI Business School, India
- Rivera Rivera, Jose O., Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico
- Rui, Zhenhua, Independent Project Analysis, Inc., USA
- Sagastume Gutiérrez, Alexis, University of Cienfuegos, Cuba
- Sarkis, Joseph, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Tan, Kim Hua, Nottingham University, UK
- Vazquez-Brust, Diego Alfonso, University of Portsmouth, UK
- Villatoro, Carlos, Escuela Superior Internacional , Guatemala
- Yong, Geng, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.