International Journal of Advanced Mechatronic Systems
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Mingcong Deng
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
Research and experiments in the synergistic integration of mechanical engineering, electronic control and systems concepts have contributed significantly to the design of systems, devices, processes and products. IJAMechS provides concise and quantitative expressions of the theoretical and practical developments in mechatronic systems and is set up to reflect the relevant generic studies.
Topics covered include
- Mechatronics design philosophy
- Design of machines, devices and systems possessing a degree of computer-based intelligence
- Mechatronic system modelling, identification and control
- Instrumentation and manufacturing methods
- Design ideas on computer integration
- Mechatronic systems fault diagnosis and fault tolerance
- Networked mechatronic systems
- Applications of machine vision, image processing, pattern recognition and synthesis
The intention of IJAMechS is to provide an international forum to report current developments from interdisciplinary theoretical studies, computational algorithm development, and applications of mechatronic systems. It particularly welcomes those emerging methodologies and techniques which bridge theoretical studies and applications in all mechatronic systems. Novel quantitative engineering and science studies may also be considered.
IJAMechS provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics and researchers working in the fields of science, technology and engineering to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJAMechS publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, book reviews, commentaries and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in advanced mechatronic systems will be occasionally published.
Editor in Chief
- Deng, Mingcong, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan
- Jiang, Changan, Osaka Institute of Technology, Japan
- Inoue, Akira, Okayama University, Japan
- Lee, Tsu-Tian, Tamkang University, Taiwan
Editorial Board Members
- Bandyopadhyay, B., Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India
- Chen, Xinkai, Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan
- Deng, Zhi-Cong, Intel Japan Co. Ltd, Japan
- Habib, Maki, American University in Cairo, Egypt
- Lin, Zongli, University of Virginia, USA
- Matsuno, Fumitoshi, Kyoto University, Japan
- Osuka, Koichi, Osaka University, Japan
- Osunleke, Ajiboye, Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria
- Owens, David H., University of Sheffield, UK
- Ponnambalam, Sivalinga G., VIT University, India
- Shen, Tielong, Sophia University, Japan
- Shi, Yang, University of Victoria, Canada
- Su, Chun-Yi, Concordia University, Canada
- Sugie, Toshiharu, Kyoto University, Japan
- Wang, Hong, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA
- Watanabe, Keigo, Okayama University, Japan
- Wen, Shengjun, Zhongyuan University of Technology, China
- Xie, Shane, University of Leeds, UK
- Yamamoto, Toru, Hiroshima University, Japan
- Yang, Shuanghua, Loughborough University, UK
- Yang, Zi-Jiang, Ibaraki University, Japan
- Yu, Hongnian, Edinburgh Napier University, UK
- Yu, Wen, CINVESTAV-IPN (National Polytechnic Institute), Mexico
- Yue, Shigang, University of Lincoln, UK
- Zhang, Jingxin, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
- Zhu, Quan Min, University of the West of England, UK
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.