International Journal of Hydromechatronics
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Xiong Zhou
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJHM provides a multidisciplinary forum for the publication of the latest research in the integrated field of hydraulic, mechanical and electrical engineering. Aspects involving the interaction phenomena between hydraulics and mechatronics, hydraulic elements integrated with mechatronic systems and vice versa will be covered, with emphasis on the application of hydromechatronics for the enhancement or creation of new functionalities for hydraulic or mechatronic components, devices, products and systems.
Topics covered include
- Functional fluids
- Fluid mechanics
- Transmission and control
- Artificial intelligence
- Parameter identification
- Vibration control
- Signal processing
- Fault diagnosis
Hydromechatronics technology is one of the indispensable key technologies in a new round of industrial revolution with information technology and intelligent manufacturing as core areas. However, current academic journals mainly focus on the theory and technology of mechanics, mechatronics or hydraulics independently, without coverage of hydromechatronics. Hence, IJHM provides an effective international academic platform for scholars and technicians engaged in hydromechatronics in all regions. IJHM will report significant new findings in the theory, methods and innovative application of hydromechatronics. It aims to promote scientific research, strengthen academic exchanges, boost technological progress and serve society.
IJHM's readership includes academic scholars, researchers and professionals in the field of mechanical, electric and hydraulic engineering.
IJHM publishes original academic papers and review papers. Special issues devoted to important topics in hydromechatronics will occasionally be published.
Editor in Chief
- Zhou, Xiong, The Association of Fluid Power Control Engineering of the Chinese Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics; Chongqing Real Estate College; Chongqing University of Technology, China
- Sanada, Kazushi, Yokohama National University, Japan
Editorial Board Members
- Šarler, Božidar, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Ahmadi, Mohammad Hossein, Shahrood University of Technology, Iran
- Ahn, Kyoung Kwan, University of Ulsan, South Korea
- Awad, Mohamed M., Mansoura University, Egypt
- Ball, Andrew D., University of Huddersfield, UK
- Barata, Jorge, Universidade da Beira Interior, Portugal
- Cetkin, Erdal, Izmir Institute of Technology, Turkey
- Chamkha, Ali J., Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University, Saudi Arabia
- Chamoli, Sunil, DIT University, India
- Chen, Goong, Texas A&M University, USA
- Dbouk, Talib, IMT Lille Douai, France
- Djordjevish, Alexandar, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Dong, Yu, Curtin University, Australia
- Duan, Shanzhong, Saint Martin's University, USA
- Erkaya, Selçuk, Erciyes University, Turkey
- Galar, Diego, Luleå University of Technology, Sweden
- Gao, Dianrong, Yanshan University, China
- Ghassemi, Hassan, Amirkabir University of Technology, Iran
- Hayase, Toshiyuki, Tohoku University, Japan
- Hossain, Akter, Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan
- Huhtala, Kalevi, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- Hujeirat, Ahmad A., University of Heidelberg, Germany
- Jiang, Jihai, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
- Jiao, Zongxia, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China
- Jürgen, Weber, TU Dresden, Germany
- Kang, Yuan, Chung Yuan Christian University, Taiwan
- Lai, Chenguang, Chongqing University of Technology, China
- Lim, Teik C., University of Cincinnati, USA
- Liu, Xinhui, Jilin University, China
- Long, Quan, Taiyuan University of Technology, China
- Manokar, A.Muthu, B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology, India
- Mauro, Stefano, University of Catania, Italy
- Mechefske, Chris K., Queen's University, Canada
- Miguel, Antonio Ferreira, University of Evora, Portugal
- Mozafari-Shamsi, Mohsen, Yazd University, Iran
- Nemati, Hossain, Islamic Azad University, Iran
- Ng, Khai Ching, Taylor's University, Malaysia
- Ocłoń, Paweł, Cracow University of Technology, Poland
- Palasantzas, George, University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Pandey, Krishna Murari, National Institute of Technology, Silchar, India
- Parameshwaran, R., Birla Institute of Technology and Science, India
- Pramanik, Alokesh, Curtin University, Australia
- Rabczuk, Timon, Bauhaus University Weimar, Germany
- Rao, Gorle Jaganmohan, Parker Hannifin Manufacturing Finland Oy, Finland
- Scerrato, Daria, Università degli studi dell'Aquila, Italy
- Scheidl, Rudolf, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
- Schmitz, Katharina, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Schmitz, Sven, Penn State University, USA
- Shao, Yimin, Chongqing University, China
- Stelson, Kim, University of Minnesota, USA
- Stephen, Christopher, Jiangsu University, China
- Stetsyuk, Viacheslav (Slava), University of Huddersfield, UK
- Tan, Jianping, Central South University, China
- Tanaka, Yutaka, Hosei University, Japan
- Turkyilmazoglu, Mustafa, University of Hacettepe, Turkey
- Tutkun, Murat, Institute for Energy Technology, Norway
- Vacca, Andrea, Purdue University, USA
- Vidal, Jorge Maestre, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- Visser, Frank, Flowserve, Netherlands
- Vuorinen, Ville, Aalto University, Finland
- Wu, Hongwei, University of Hertfordshire, UK
- Yang, Huayong, Zhejiang University, China
- Yoon, Hyun Sik, Pusan National University, South Korea
- Yu, Hongnian, Bournemouth University, UK
- Yuan, Ruibo, Kunming University of Science and Technology, China
- Zhao, Yong, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan
- Zhu, Xincai, Chongqing Real Estate College, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.