International Journal of Ultra Wideband Communications and Systems
- Editor in Chief
- Associate Prof. Yunfei Chen
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
- CiteScore 2020 0.3
IJUWBCS is a scholarly, refereed and peer-reviewed scientific journal devoted to disseminating technical information in the areas of ultra wideband (UWB) communications and systems across the globe.
Topics covered include
- Channel modelling and measurements
- Coding, modulation and detection
- Co-existence and interference mitigation
- Multiple access interference and capacity
- Pulse generation and shaping
- Radio access protocols, architectures, networks, ranging
- Localisation and positioning
- Synchronisation and time reversal
- UWB antennas and arrays, beamforming, MIMO, UWB-MAS
- UWB sensing, medical imaging, vehicular radar, transreceivers
- Wireless personal/body area networks
- UWB hardware design and implementation
- UWB simulation and experimenting
- UWB radar designs
- UWB networking and connection
ObjectivesThe main objective of IJUWBCS is to provide a common platform to contribute and discuss recent cutting-edge research works related to the theory, simulation and practice of different aspects of UWB communications and systems. It also aims to provide an international forum for reporting progress and advances in UWB communications, signal processing and networking. The ultimate goal of IJUWBCS is to become one of the best resources for UWB researchers, professionals, scientists, engineers and educators.
Academic researchers, industry professionals, scientists, engineers, consultants, managers, educators and policy makers in the field of UWB communications and systems.
IJUWBCS publishes original advances in theoretical, experimental and simulation research works, technical reports, case studies, invited articles, review articles, book reviews, tutorials and notes in the area of UWB communications and systems. Special Issues devoted to important topics in UWB communications and systems will occasionally be published. Papers in communications, networks and signal processing related to UWB communications and systems are also covered.
IJUWBCS is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJUWBCS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Chen, Yunfei, University of Warwick, UK
- Di Benedetto, M.-G., University of Rome La Sapienza, Italy
- Kshetrimayum, Rakhesh Singh, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India
Editorial Board Members
- Azim, Rezaul, University of Chittagong, Bangladesh
- Basturk, Ilhan, Manisa Celal Bayar University, Turkey
- Cengiz, Korhan, Trakya University, Turkey
- Falahati, Abi, Iran University of Science and Technology, Iran
- Jothikumar, R., Shadan College Of Engineering And Technology, India
- Majidl, M. Imran, Institute of Business Management, Pakistan
- Ponnapalli, V.A. Sankar, Sreyas Institute of Engineering and Technology, India
- Postolache, Octavian, Instituto Universitario de Lisboa/ISCTE-IUL, Portugal
- Schmidt, Jorge F., Lakeside Labs GmbH, Austria
- Shaheen, Imad, University College of Science and Technology, Palestine
- Shaikh, Aamir Zeb, NED University of Engineering and Technology, Pakistan
- Singhal, Sarthak, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, India
- Vendik, Irina, St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University, Russian Federation
- Xu, Yuan, University of Jinan, China
- Yılmaz, Mümtaz, Aydın Adnan Menderes University, Turkey
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.