International Journal of Risk Assessment and Management
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJRAM is an interdisciplinary and refereed journal that provides cross learning between:
- Different business and economics, as well as scientific and technological, disciplines
- Energy industries, environmental and ecological systems
- Safety, public health and medical services
- Software services, reliability and safety
Topics covered include
- Principles and theory of risk assessment and management
- Risk assessment policy, standards and regulations
- Risk-based decision making and risk management
- Decision making and decision support systems for risk and disaster management on regional and global scales
- Risk perception and communications
- Risk assessment and control
- Risk characterisation
- Dynamic risk assessment
- Integration of risk models and quantifications
- Advanced concepts and information technologies in risk assessment and management
- Integrated risk assessment and safety management
- Integrated risk assessment in developing and rapidly developing countries
IJRAM aims to provide an international forum for researchers and practitioners across the many relevant disciplines and industries to disseminate information and learn from each other|s work.
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managers.
IJRAM publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes commentaries and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
IJRAM is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Biology Digest (Plexus Publishing)
- Business Source Premier (EBSCO)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Environment Complete (EBSCO)
- Environment Index (EBSCO)
- Environmental Studies and Policy Collection (Gale)
- Ergonomics Abstracts - Ergo-Abs
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Business Collection (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- International Abstracts in Operations Research (Palgrave Macmillan)
- Insurance and Liability Collection (Gale)
- ProQuest ABI/Inform Collection
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJRAM is listed in:
- AERES [French research evaluation agency] journal lists
- Australian Business Deans Council Journal Rankings List
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Busby, Jerry, Lancaster University, UK
- Jovanovic, Aleksandar, European Virtual Institute for Integrated Risk Management, Germany
Editorial Board Members
- Batson, Robert G., The University of Alabama, USA
- Beroggi, Giampiero E.G., Zurich University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland
- Chapman, Chris B., University of Southampton, UK
- Charnley Elliott, Gail, Health Risk Strategies, USA
- Corotis, Ross B., University of Colorado, USA
- Drottz Sjöberg, Britt-Marie, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway
- Gheorghe, Adrian V., Old Dominion University, USA
- Guidotti, Tee L., Medical Advisory Services, USA
- Haynes, Kingsley E., George Mason University, USA
- Hirschberg, Stefan, Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland
- Kowalski-Trakofler, Kathleen M., , USA
- Krewski, Daniel, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Kunreuther, Howard, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Levner, Eugene, Holon Institute of Technology, Israel
- Lofstedt, Ragnar E., King's College London, UK
- Manion, Mark, Drexel University, USA
- Micallef, Stefan, United Nations Environment Program (UNEP), Kenya
- Papazoglou, Ioannis A., National Centre for Scientific Research ‘DEMOKRITOS’, Greece
- Paté-Cornell, M. Elisabeth, Stanford University, USA
- Renn, Ortwin, Universität Stuttgart, Germany
- Rotmans, Jan, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Rutledge, Peter J., NASA Headquarters, USA
- Sjöberg, Lennart, Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- Suder, Gabriele, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Turner, John V., National Aeronautics and Space Administration, USA
- Wallace, William A., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Wei, Yi-Ming, Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), China
- Wilson, Richard, Harvard University, USA
- Wu, Desheng (Dash), University of Toronto, Canada
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.
Fertility and prion disease
8 August, 2019
A high degree of uncertainty surrounds the issue of the prion disease risk associated with fertility drugs derived from urine, gonadotropins. Writing in the International Journal of Risk Assessment and Management, a team from Canada hopes to address this issue. At the time of writing, the transmission of prion disease via this route is entirely theoretical as there have been no reported cases of incidence [...]More details...