EuroMed Journal of Management
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Jacques Digout
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
Along with the 28 EU member states, 16 Southern Mediterranean, African and Middle Eastern countries are defined as 'Euromed'. The connections between the EU and its Mediterranean neighbours may be seen as critical in terms of geopolitical and economic development. EMJM addresses management issues within this growing and diverse region. It proposes and fosters collaboration and openness between different research cultures and trends related to business topics, topics that illustrate innovative models and concepts coming into and within EuroMed.
Topics covered include
- Management decision making
- Strategic management
- Human resource management
- Finance, accounting, economics and banking
- Innovation and enterprise
- Corporate social responsibility
- Operations and quality management
- Supply chain management, shipping and logistics
- Sports management
- Hospitality and tourism
- Environment and sustainable development
- Natural resources, energy and ecology management
- Food security and agriculture management
- Engineering and telecommunications strategic management
The objectives of EMJM are to establish a dialogue between European-Mediterranean researchers and to encourage research from this region. It also aims to promote and reveal the best practice and research of developed and developing countries in the area. The regional dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of the development of knowledge and understanding for contemporary management developments, trends and challenges with an international audience.
EMJM serves as essential reading for both international and regional academics and practitioners with research interests in the EuroMed region. Readers will seek to understand the different and/or alternative perspectives on European-Mediterranean business in practice.
EMJM publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews. Contribution may be by submission or invitation and suggestions for special issues are welcome.
Editor in Chief
- Digout, Jacques, TBS Business School, France
- Salloum, Charbel, Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon
Editorial Board Members
- Alatwi, Amer, Al Muthanna University, Iraq
- Alexandre, Laurice, Paris Descartes University, France
- Badaoui, Nicolas, Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon
- Besson, Dominique, Lille I University, France
- Camilleri, Mark Anthony, University of Malta, Malta
- Ghassan, Hassan, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia
- Haddadj, Slimane, Dijon University, France
- Hawi, Ruba, Isra University, Jordan
- Jabbour, Georges, George Washington University, USA
- Jarrar, Hajer, Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon
- Kabbara, Diala, Pavia University, Italy
- Lefebvre, Quentin, Université Panthéon-Assas, France
- Malkawi, Bashar H., H.H. Dubai Ruler's Court, United Arab Emirates
- Meena, Purushottam Lal, New York Institute of Technology, USA
- Mercier-Suissa, Catherine, Lyon 3 University, France
- Mohamed, Ezzeddine Ben, University of Sfax, Tunisia
- Rabeh, Morrar, An-Najah National University, Palestine
- Rounaghi, Mohammad Mahdi, Islamic Azad University, Iran
- Salloum, Laura, , France
- Sarea, Adel M., Ahlia University, Bahrain
- Sénéchal, Sylvain, TBS Business School, Morocco
- Sweidan, Osama, United Arab Emirates University, United Arab Emirates
- Yazdani, Hamid Reza, University of Tehran, Iraq
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.