EuroMed Journal of Management
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Charbel Salloum
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
In addition to the 27 EU member states, the "Euromed" definition encompasses 16 countries from the Southern Mediterranean, Africa and the Middle East. The ties between the EU and its Mediterranean counterparts are pivotal for geopolitical and economic progress. EMJM delves into management challenges within this expanding and varied region. The journal promotes and encourages collaboration and dialogue among various research traditions pertaining to business, and highlights novel models and concepts emerging in and around the EuroMed area.
Topics covered include
- Strategic management
- Human resource management
- Finance, accounting, economics and banking
- Innovation and enterprise
- Corporate social responsibility
- Natural resources, energy and ecology management
The objectives of EMJM are to establish a dialogue between European-Mediterranean researchers and to encourage research from this region. It also aims to promote and reveal the best practice and research of developed and developing countries in the area. The regional dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of the development of knowledge and understanding for contemporary management developments, trends and challenges with an international audience.
EMJM serves as essential reading for both international and regional academics and practitioners with research interests in the EuroMed region. Readers will seek to understand the different and/or alternative perspectives on European-Mediterranean business in practice.
EMJM publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews. Contribution may be by submission or invitation and suggestions for special issues are welcome.
- Digout, Jacques, TBS Business School, France
Editor in Chief
- Salloum, Charbel, EM Normandie Business School, France
- Jarrar, Hajer, Excelia Group, France
- Kreckova Kroupova, Zuzana, University of Economics, Czech Republic
- Lu, Jintao, Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, China
- Pereira, Renato, University Institute of Lisbon, Portugal
- Valeri, Marco, Niccolò Cusano University, Italy
Editorial Board Members
- Aggarwal, Arun, Chitkara University, India
- Alatwi, Amer, Al Muthanna University, Iraq
- Alexandre, Laurice, Paris Descartes University, France
- Almaharmeh, Mohammad Issa, University of Jordan, Jordan
- Aziz, Miriam R., INSEEC Business School, France
- Camilleri, Mark Anthony, University of Malta, Malta
- El Khoury, Charbel M., American University in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Erkol Bayram, Gül, Sinop University, Turkey
- Ghassan, Hassan, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia
- Hawi, Ruba, Isra University, Jordan
- Jabbour, Georges, George Washington University, USA
- Justinek, Gorazd, New University, Slovenia
- Kabbara, Diala, Pavia University, Italy
- Lefebvre, Quentin, Université Panthéon-Assas, France
- Malkawi, Bashar H., H.H. Dubai Ruler's Court, United Arab Emirates
- Meena, Purushottam Lal, College of Charleston, USA
- Mercier-Suissa, Catherine, Lyon 3 University, France
- Mohamed, Ezzeddine Ben, University of Sfax, Tunisia
- Naeem, Muhammad Abubakr, United Arab Emirates University, United Arab Emirates
- Rabeh, Morrar, An-Najah National University, Palestine
- Saleem, Irfan, Sohar University, Oman
- Salloum, Laura, TBS Business School, France
- Sarea, Adel, Ahlia University, Bahrain
- Sénéchal, Sylvain, TBS Business School, France
- Sweidan, Osama, United Arab Emirates University, United Arab Emirates
- Twinomurinzi, Hossana, University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- Yazdani, Hamid Reza, University of Tehran, Iraq
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.