International Journal of Computer Aided Engineering and Technology
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. Yan Luo
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 8 issues per year
IJCAET is a journal of new knowledge, reporting research and applications which highlight the opportunities and limitations of computer aided engineering and technology in today's lifecycle-oriented, knowledge-based era of production. Contributions that deal with both academic research and industrial practices are included. IJCAET is designed to be a multi-disciplinary, fully refereed and international journal.
IJCAET is an Open Access journal and article processing charges (APCs) apply.
Topics covered include
- Software tools
- Standards and specifications
- Optimisation technology
- Algorithms development
- Simulation technology
- Product lifecycle management
- Advanced manufacturing technology
- Data mining
- Supply chain
The objective of IJCAET is to establish an effective channel of communication among those in academia, industry and others concerned with computer aided engineering theories, methods, enabling technologies, and industrial case studies. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the areas mentioned above. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological and ecological changes in computer aided engineering and technology.
IJCAET is intended to serve as a forum for professionals, academics, researchers, policy makers, practitioners, and developers to exchange ideas and results for the advancement of computer aided engineering and technology.
IJCAET publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news.
Suggestions for special issues are welcome. To suggest a special issue, a one-page proposal should be submitted to the Editor-in-Chief, below, containing the following information: title; purpose; scope; a list of potential contributors and tentative paper titles; time-table (submission and review deadlines, intended publication date); and guest editor's address, phone, fax and e-mail address. Once approved, the guest editor will be fully responsible for the special issue and should follow the normal review procedure of IJCAET.
IJCAET is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Asian Digital Library
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJCAET is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Luo, Yan, NCUT, USA
Regional Editor Australia
- Chen, Wensu, Curtin University, Australia
Regional Editor East Europe
- Niculiu, Tudor, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania
Regional Editor East Asia
- Chin, Kwai Sang, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
Regional Editors India
- Gupta, Chetna, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, India
- Gupta, Varun, Jawaharlal Nehru Government Engineering College, India
- Tiwari, Manoj Kumar, Indian Institute of Technology, India
Regional Editor North America
- Nguyen, Duc, Old Dominion University , USA
Regional Editor North Asia
- Fu, Ming Wang, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
Regional Editors South America
- Khalil, R., De Montfort University, UK
- Wan Yusoff, Wan Ahmad Yusmawiza, Islamic University of Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Regional Editors South-Asia
- Kannan, Ramani, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Malaysia
- Pham, Tuan D., Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University, Saudi Arabia
Regional Editor Western Europe
- Case, Keith, Loughborough University, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Al-Qutayri, Mahmoud, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR), United Arab Emirates
- Anumba, Chimay J., Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Babic, Slobodan, Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, Canada
- Barari, Amin, Aalborg University , Denmark
- Bideaux, Eric, Institut National des Sciences Appliquees de Lyon (INSA Lyon), France
- Bobeanu, Carmen-Veronica, Ghent University, Belgium
- Bouzakis, K. D., Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Bruha, Ivan, McMaster University, Canada
- Cabrera, Francisco Mata, University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
- Chen, Min, University of Wales Swansea, UK
- Cotofana, Sorin, , Netherlands
- Currie, Kenneth, Tennessee Technological University, USA
- Diegel, Olaf, Lund University, Sweden
- Farella, Elisabetta, University of Bologna, Italy
- Feliz-Teixeira, J. Manuel, University of Porto, Portugal
- Gao, Xiao-Zhi, University of Eastern Finland, Finland
- Garcia Adeva, Juan Jose, University of the Basque Country, Spain
- Grzech, Adam, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Huang, George Q., The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Jeong, Haedo, Pusan National University, South Korea
- Koskinen, Kari T., Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- Kusiak, Andrew, University of Iowa, USA
- Lastra, José Luis Martinez, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- Lawrence, Peter, Swinburne University, Australia
- Liang, Steven Y., Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Lim, Chu, Intel Corporation, USA
- Mebrahtu, Habtom, Anglia Ruskin University, UK
- Mohammed, Sabah, Lakehead University, Canada
- Mori, Masahiko, Mori Seiki Co., Ltd., Japan
- Nee, Andrew Yeh-Ching, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Nketsa, Alexandre, Paul Sabatier University, France
- Oliveira, Joao F.G., IPT - Instituto de Pesquisas Tecnológicas do Estado de SP, Brazil
- Pham, D. T., University of Birmingham, UK
- Piramuthu, Selwyn, University of Florida, USA
- Rahem, Ahmed, CNRC-CTA / NRC-ATC, Canada
- Rajurkar, Kamlakar P., University of Nebraska Lincoln, USA
- Ren, Wei, National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA
- Rothkrant, L.J.M., Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- Sapidis, Nickolas S., University of Western Macedonia, Greece
- Schuetzer, Klaus, Methodist University of Piracicaba, Brazil
- Stanik, Markus, Elb-Schliff Werkzeugmaschinen GmbH / aba Grinding Technologies GmbH, Germany
- Stecke, Kathryn E., University of Texas at Dallas, USA
- Stratil, Paul, Daimler AG, Germany
- Taufik, Syahril, Lambung Mangkurat University, Indonesia
- Turk, Žiga, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Walker, Rob, The Institution of Engineering and Technology, UK
- Wright, Paul K., University of California at Berkeley, USA
- Xi, Jeff, Ryerson University, Canada
- Xu, Xun William, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Yamazaki, Kazuo, University of California, Davis, USA
- Zhu, Huabing, Hefei University of Technology, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- This is an Open Access-only journal. There is an article processing charge of US $1200 to publish in this journal. You can find more information on Open Access here. Authors who have submitted articles prior to 1 March, 2020 will still have a choice of publishing as a Standard or an Open-Access article.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.
International Journal of Computer Aided Engineering and Technology is now an open access-only journal
12 March, 2020
We are pleased to announce that the International Journal of Computer Aided Engineering and Technology is now an Open Access-only journal. All accepted articles submitted from March 2020 onwards will be Open Access, and will require an article processing charge of US $1200.
PMU International Conference on Industrial Revolution 4.0 in Computing, Mobility, and Manufacturing (CMM 2020)
Selected authors will be invited to elaborate on their research topic and submit the results to the journal for review and potential publication.