International Journal of Nanomanufacturing
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Jiang Zhuangde
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
- CiteScore 0.6 (2019)
The increasing drive towards miniaturisation has dictated that new micro- and nanomanufacturing technologies are developed in parallel with nanotechnology, molecular engineering and biotechnology in order to keep abreast of future technological developments. IJNM provides a principal forum for the interchange of information on the science, process technology and applications of micro- and nanomanufacturing processes.
Topics covered include
- Materials in micromanufacturing and nanomanufacturing
- Tools and processes for micromanufacturing and nanomanufacturing
- Management of micromanufacturing and nanomanufacturing processes
- Micromanufacturing and nanomanufacturing enterprises
The objectives of IJNM are to establish effective channel of communication on the latest developments in micro- and nanomanufacturing science, processes, technology and applications between engineers, scientists, industry, policy makers, academic and research institutions, and persons concerned with any aspect of nanomanufacturing. The interdisciplinary nature of nanomanufacturing will serve to break down cultural, international and academic barriers to meet the needs of accelerating technological developments in the international community for a global change.
IJNM provides a vehicle to help academics, researchers, industrial companies, trade associations and policy-makers in the fields of manufacturing technology, materials science, engineering, biotechnology, nanotechnology, electronics and business to disseminate information and learn from each other's work.
IJNM publishes original high quality papers, rapid communications, timely review papers, technical reports, case studies. Special Issues devoted to developments in important topics in micro- and nanomanufacturing will be published periodically.
IJNM is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier)
- Chemical Abstracts (CAS)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Google Scholar
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJNM is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Zhuangde, Jiang, Xi'an Jiaotong University, China
Editorial Board Members
- Aurich, Jan C., University of Kaiserslautern, Germany
- Byrne, Gerry, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Carlisle, Keith, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, USA
- Estler, W. Tyler, National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA
- Fang, Xudong, State Key Laboratory for Manufacturing Systems Engineering, China
- Foord, John, University of Oxford, UK
- Hu, Xiaotang, Tianjin University, China
- Huang, Han, The University of Queensland, Australia
- Kuriyagawa, Tsunemoto, Tohoku University, Japan
- Li, Lin, University of Manchester, UK
- Lu, Bingheng, Xian Jiaotong University, China
- Lucca, D. A., Oklahoma State University, USA
- Ohmori, Hitoshi, RIKEN, Japan
- Riemer, Oltmann, University of Bremen, Germany
- Shi, Junfeng, Ohio State University, USA
- Tian, Zhongqun, Xiamen University, China
- Yadavali, Sagar, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Zhang, Liangchi, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Zhou, Libo, Ibaraki University, Japan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.