International Journal of Business Performance and Supply Chain Modelling
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Kannan Govindan
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
- CiteScore 1.4 (2019)
World-class organisations realise that non-integrated manufacturing processes, non-integrated distribution processes and poor relationships with suppliers and customers hinder success. The impact of an organisation's plan on the whole supply chain is unpredictable before its execution. Simulation permits evaluation of operating performance prior to execution of a plan. IJBPSCM covers original, high-quality and cutting-edge research on all aspects of supply chain modelling, aiming at bridging the gap between theory and practice with applications analysing the real situation to improve business performance.
Topics covered include
- Business performance modelling, strategy
- Vendor/supplier selection, supplier development, purchasing management
- Supply chain management (SCM), green supply chain modelling
- Reverse logistics, closed loop/knowledge-based supply chains, 3PL/4PL
- Sustainable/quality based/agile/leagile/intelligent SCM
- Supply chain performance/optimisation/risk/decision making/support systems
- AI, information sharing in SCM, systems approach to SCM
- Coordinated/global/flexible SCM, risk mitigation strategies
- Stochastic supply chain games
- IT-enabled SCM, fuzzy modelling, data mining
- Supply chain network management, modelling/simulation, implementation
- Training/education, information security, RFID
- Supply chain analysis, transportation decisions, vehicle routing, bullwhip effect
- Logistics in disaster management
- Cross-country comparison
The main objectives of the IJBPSCM are:
- To help firms capture the synergy of inter-functional and inter-organisational integration and coordination across the supply chain and to subsequently make better supply chain decisions through identifying key challenges and opportunities associated with supply chain modelling
- To present state-of-art, high-quality research developments in all the advanced areas of supply chain modelling (SCM)
- To help professionals working in the area of supply chain, academician, consultants and practitioners to share the cutting-edge information of current development in the area
- To provide guidelines for the successful development and implementation of supply chain modelling to improve the business performance
- To define new problem domains in the area of SCM
- To develop new methodologies to solve SCM problems
IJBPSCM provides a platform to help academics, researchers, professionals and practitioners working in the field of business performance and supply chain modelling, to disseminate and publicise research work and to facilitate greater learning processes from each other's work.
IJBPSCM publishes original papers, review papers, field research, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in business performance and supply chain modelling will occasionally be published.
IJBPSCM is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- OneFile Business (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
IJBPSCM is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Govindan, Kannan, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- Kannan, Devika, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
Editorial Board Members
- Azevedo, Susana Garrido, University of Beira Interior, Portugal
- Chan, Hing Kai, University of Nottingham Ningbo China, China
- Chen, Gang, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Chen, Zhen-Song, Wuhan University, China
- Cheng, T.C. Edwin, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Choi, Tsan-Ming (Jason), The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Darbari, Jyoti Dhingra, University of Delhi, India
- Dessouky, Maged, University of Southern California, USA
- Dessouky, Yasser, San Jose State University, USA
- Eyob, Ephrem, Virginia State University, USA
- Framinan, Jose M., University of Seville, Spain
- Goh, Mark, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Grubbström, Robert W., Linköping Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Gungor, Askiner, Pamukkale University, Turkey
- Gupta, Surendra M., Northeastern University, USA
- Haq, A. Noorul, National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli, India
- Klassen, Robert D., Ivey Business School at Western University, Canada
- Liu, Weihua, Tianjin University, China
- Lorenz, Jens, University of New Mexico, USA
- Min, Hokey, Bowling Green State University, USA
- Nahmias, Steven, Santa Clara University, USA
- O'Sullivan, David, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
- Pawar, Kulwant S., University of Nottingham, UK
- Peccati, Lorenzo, Bocconi University, Italy
- Pochampally, Kishore K., Southern New Hampshire University, USA
- Rajamani, Divakar, University of Texas at Dallas, USA
- Rajmohan, M., Anna University, India
- Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan, University of Nottingham, UK
- Roth, Aleda V., Clemson University, USA
- Ruiz-Benítez, Rocio, University Pablo de Olavide, Seville , Spain
- Sarkis, Joseph, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Shankar, Ravi, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India
- Shetty, Bala, Texas A&M University, USA
- So, Rick K.C., University of California at Irvine, USA
- Suer, Gursel A., Ohio University, USA
- Vakharia, Asoo J., University of Florida, USA
- Wong, Chee, University of Leeds, UK
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.