International Journal of Computational Vision and Robotics
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Srikanta Patnaik
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 6 issues per year
IJCVR is an international refereed journal in the field of image processing, pattern recognition, machine vision and image understanding, providing an international forum for professionals, engineers and researchers.
Topics covered include
- Early vision, vision systems
- Computer vision, AI applications
- Computer games and animation
- Computational geometry
- Shape/range/motion analysis
- Signal/image processing
- Image matching, medical imaging
- Pattern/face recognition
- Architecture, languages
- Parallel computer vision
- Interactive computational models
- Biological vision, alternative eyes
- 3D vision/perception
- Robotics, multi-sensory data fusion
IJCVR aims to provide an international forum for all scientists and engineers engaged in research and development activities in the field of machine vision, robotics, cognition and perception. IJCVR publishes various articles comprising of innovations, comparisons, extensions and new applications.
IJCVR offers a forum to help academics, researchers, R&D personnel, consultants and manufacturers in the field of computer vision, robotics and intelligent systems to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJCVR reports various intelligent and soft computing techniques in the areas of image processing and pattern recognition. This also encourages the researchers to integrate various techniques of computer vision with robotics, image understanding and cognitive science. Special Issues devoted to important topics in the areas image processing, pattern recognition, machine vision and image understanding will also be published periodically.
IJCVR is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- ACM Digital Library
- Asian Digital Library
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJCVR is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Patnaik, Srikanta, SOA University and Interscience Institute of Management and Technology, Bhubaneswar, India
- Jia, Jiancheng (Kevin), International Game Technology, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Bendjenna, Hakim, University of Larbi Tebessi, Algeria
- Bhatia, Sanjiv K., University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
- Chaudhuri, Debasis, Defence Electronics Applications Laboratory, India
- Damper, R.I., University of Southampton, UK
- DeSouza, Guilherme N., University of Western Australia, Australia
- Gini, Maria, University of Minnesota, USA
- Governi, Lapo, University of Florence, Italy
- Han, Wang, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Koshizen, Takamasa, Honda Research Institute Japan Co. Ltd., Japan
- Kothari, Ravi, IBM Research - India, India
- Krim, Hamid, North Carolina State University, USA
- Lee, Chan-Su, Yeungnam University, South Korea
- Lima, Pedro U., Instituto Superior Técnico, Puerto Rico
- Mata, Mario, Universidad Europea de Madrid, Spain
- Michalewicz, Zbigniew, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Moreno, Luis, University of Carlos III, Spain
- Nahvi, Ali, K.N. Toosi University of Technology, Iran
- Ranjan, Jayanthi, Institute of Management Technology (IMT), India
- Ruichek, Yassine, University of Technology of Belfort-Montbéliard, France
- Samal, Ashok, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA
- Sethi, Ishwar, Oakland University, USA
- Shafazand, M. Hassan, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Iran
- Sharma, Rajeev, Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Sun, Yu, Michigan State University, USA
- Tan, Kok Kiong, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Wren, Christopher R., Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories, USA
- Yang, Yeon-Mo, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, South Korea
- Yeasin, Mohammed, University of Memphis, USA
- Yezzi, Anthony, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Yin, Peng-Yeng, National Chi Nan University, Taiwan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.
23 November, 2018
Deep learning has been applied to the problem of intelligent plankton classification, which could have important implications for understanding marine ecosystems, the food chain, and the environmental impact of oceanic microbes on climate [...]More details...
Testing for food contamination
10 August, 2018
Food can become contaminated with pathogenic bacteria even when hygiene standards in a kitchen, whether domestic or commercial, and in the food industry. There are so many possible microbes that can come into contact with food from a wide variety of sources including people with poor personal hygiene or outsourced ingredients that have been contaminated elsewhere [...]More details...