NEWLY PUBLISHED JOURNALS
NEWLY ANNOUNCED JOURNAL
SHORT OVERVIEW OF CYBER-PHYSICAL SYSTEMS, MACHINE LEARNING AND CYBERNETICS
HIGHLIGHTING... INDERSCIENCE'S ONLINE JOURNAL COLLECTIONS
FREE SAMPLE ISSUES AND OPEN ACCESS ARTICLES
RESEARCH PICKS AND ARTICLES FEATURED IN THE PRESS
We hope you find the mix of news and other items useful.
Tell us what you think by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
4 new journal titles have been published and uploaded to our online database since the previous Highlights. Here are their contents; to find the free full text of the articles of these inaugural issues, please click on the links provided:
- Analysis of the growth of regional productivity in Pearl River Delta and Yangtze River Delta in Mainland China
- Coffee bean supply chain strategy: the case of trading institution and profit margin for pioneer coffee commodities in Indonesia
- Uplifting Thailand's agriculture through agricultural education: a paradigm shift for future farmers
- Adoption of some cocoa production technologies by cocoa farmers in Kogi State, Nigeria
- Additive aggregate function-based data privacy protection algorithm
- To determine the key success factors for paperware packaging machinery industry by using AHP-based approach
- Analysis of mediation effect of country-of-origin image on brand equity
- Analysing the relationship between idiosyncratic risk and strategic capabilities using penalty-based selection and shrinkage methods
- Three years - three moves - government verdicts to renovate customary 'Bharat' to contemporary 'India': evaluation of opinions from citizens
- A study to enhance candidate screening process using similarity analysis
- Searching efficient estimator of population variance using tri-mean and third quartile of auxiliary variable
- Multiple testing in the world of business - when and how?
- Sustained business competitive advantage with data analytics
- Energy efficient service differentiated QoS aware routing in cluster-based wireless sensor network
- Performance improvement of vehicular ad-hoc network with nature inspired biological computing algorithm
- Wireless sensor networks for extreme environments: remote sensing and space industry
- A differential evolution-based routing algorithm for multi-path environment in mobile ad hoc network
- A new energy-preserving cloud offloading algorithm for smart mobile devices
- Mobile radiation dosimeter for monitoring of total radiation on-board of civilian aircraft
- Developing a consequence management assessment framework
- Thermal hydraulic simulations of a PWR nuclear power plant
- Physical protection systems of nuclear facilities: a proposed nuclear power plant general layout and regulatory requirement
- Passive containment cooling system with hydrogen recombiner for prolonged station blackout
The first issues of all our journals are available as free full-text issues. Abstracts and bibliographic details are also available for all articles, and subscription details may be found here.
For more new journals published recently, go to our Journal news page. We also have other new journals in the last stages of the production process, so use the Inderscience news page and blog to keep up with our progress.
Please contact email@example.com or fax +41-22-9295600 for details of subscriptions.
Inderscience is pleased to announce that the following new journal title has been registered, with publication planned for 2020:
To submit a paper to this new title or to any of Inderscience's journals, please visit our For Authors page.
Prof. Weicun Zhang
Editor in Chief, International Journal of Cybernetics and Cyber-Physical Systems
Cyber-physical systems (CPSs) emphasise deep integration and interaction between control, communication and computers through the internet. CPSs generate big data that can be dealt with based on machine learning technology to draw "intelligence". Cybernetics, or more specifically, feedback control theory, can be used to improve the efficiency of machine learning. Feedback is ubiquitous in CPSs and machine learning, as well as in cybernetics and control theory. In this author's opinion, feedback technology and concepts are the common basis of cybernetics, CPS and machine learning... More
Inderscience Publishers' online journal collections represent excellent value for money. You can
◾ subscribe to the full online journal collection ◾
◾ select one or more of our pre-selected subject collections ◾
◾ create a customised collection of 15 or more titles of your choice ◾
Our ten pre-selected online journal subject collections are listed below. Each collection is broken into more specific sub-collections, full details of which are available via the links provided.
Computing and Mathematics
Economics and Finance
Education, Knowledge and Learning
Energy and Environment
Healthcare and Biosciences
Management and Business
Public Policy and Administration
Risk, Safety and Emergency Management
Science, Engineering and Technology
Society and Leisure
A subscription to the full online journal collection, a pre-selected subject collection or a customised collection can provide extensive discounts on title list prices. To request a quotation, to set up a FREE institutional online trial or for further information about our licensing options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact email@example.com or fax +41-22-9295600 for details of subscriptions, including complete collection subscriptions and tailor-made packages.
International Journal of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms is becoming an Open Access-only journal
We are pleased to announce that the International Journal of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms is becoming an Open Access-only journal. All accepted articles submitted from May 2019 onwards will be Open Access, and will require a fee payment of US $1600.
Best Reviewer Awards announced by International Journal of Hydrology Science and Technology
Prof. Saeid Eslamian, Editor in Chief of the International Journal of Hydrology Science and Technology, is pleased to announce the winners of the following Best Reviewer Awards:
2018 - Prof. Bachir Achour, University of Biskra, Research Laboratory in Subterranean and Surface Hydraulics (LARHYSS), Hydraulic and Civil Engineering Department, Algeria
2011-2017 - Assistant Prof. Mohammad Javad Zareian, Ministry of Energy, Department of Water Resources Research, Tehran
2018 Best Paper Award announced by International Journal of Masonry Research and Innovation
The International Journal of Masonry Research and Innovation has established an annual award for the best paper published in each respective year. Full details are available in the Journal News section of the journal's homepage.
International Journal of Big Data Management invites special issue proposals
New editors have been appointed as follows:
Prof. Hamid Reza Karimi to the International Journal of Aerospace System Science and Engineering.
Prof. Davide La Torre to the International Journal of Applied Nonlinear Science.
Prof. Xiao-Zhi Gao to the International Journal of Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics and Systems Biology.
Dr. Ehsan Noroozinejad to the International Journal of Earthquake and Impact Engineering.
Prof. ZhengMing Sun to the International Journal of Microstructure and Materials Properties.
Dr. Dinesh Kumar to the International Journal of Power Electronics.
Prof. Charles Xiaoxue Wang the International Journal of Virtual Technology and Multimedia.
|The following sample issues and open access articles have been made available since the previous edition of Highlights. All of the articles can be accessed for free.|
Feedback: email firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback you may have.