| Editors in Chief: Prof. Jiann-Liang Chen, Prof. Sherali Zeadally |
ISSN online: 1743-8217
ISSN print: 1743-8209
4 issues per year
IJIPT provides an open forum for researchers, academics, engineers, network managers, and service providers in Internet Protocol Technology. Extensive exchange of information will be provided on new protocols, standards, services, and various applications in this area.
- Internet protocol testing and analysis
- Internet protocol design and implementation
- Peer-to-peer/overlay protocols
- Routing protocols
- Wireless and mobile networks protocols
- Ad-hoc and sensor networks protocols
- Next generation network technologies, protocol and services
- Multimedia and internet systems, services and standards
- Distributed computing technology, protocol and services
- Systems and software engineering
- Optical networking technologies
- Cloud computing technologies
More on this journal...
IJIPT publishes high quality research papers produced by academics, engineers and invited guests on a variety of topics related to Internet Protocol Technology. The papers selected for publication in the journal are subjected to an extensive review process based on extensively reviewed by both internal and external referees. The journal also welcomes outside comments, criticisms, and interesting replications of published work. The mission of IJIPT is:
- To improve international research on Internet Protocol Technology by publishing high quality articles
- To expose the reader to various methodologies and types of articles
- To provide an authoritative journal for readers
- To demonstrate the variety of Internet technology
- Professors and graduate students in telecommunications, computer science, and electrical engineering
- Information technology researchers, engineers and managers
- General participants in Internet Protocol Technology
IJIPT publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in Internet Protocol Technology are occasionally published. Excellent papers from international conferences are also published in this journal.
More on permissions
IJIPT is indexed in:
IJIPT is listed in:
- Chao, Han-Chieh, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan
Editors in Chief
- Chen, Jiann-Liang, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Zeadally, Sherali, University of Kentucky, USA
- Adeli, Hojjat, Ohio State University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Bush, Stephen, GE Global Research, USA
- Chang, Ruay-Shiung, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan
- Chen, Yuh-Shyan, National Taipei University, Taiwan
- Chilamkurti, Naveen, La Trobe University, Australia
- Dustdar, Schahram, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Esaki, Hiroshi, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Huang, Yueh-Min, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
- Hunt, Ray, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Langendörfer, Peter, IHP, Germany
- Martinez, Gregorio, The University of Murcia, Spain
- Mellouk, Abdelhamid, University of Paris XII, France
- Misra, Sudip, Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Naït-Abdesselam, Farid, University of Paris Descartes, France
- Quittek, Juergen, NEC Europe Ltd, Germany
- Salah, Khaled, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR), United Arab Emirates
- Sheng, Michael, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Vasilakos, Athanasios, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden
- Waddington, Daniel G., Lucent Technologies, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.
Due to server migration, some of our services will unavoidably affected from 28 to 29 May 2016. Our online submissions and peer review system [OSPEERS] will not be available for some of that time and newly published issues will not be available until migration is complete. All other services will be unaffected. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.