- Early vision, vision systems
- Computer vision, AI applications
- Theory, data structures, representations
- Computational geometry
- Shape/range/motion analysis
- Signal/image processing
- Image matching, medical imaging
- Pattern/face recognition
- Architecture, languages
- Parallel computer vision
- Interactive computational models
- Biological vision, alternative eyes
- 3D vision/perception
- Robotics, multi-sensory data fusion
More on this journal...
IJCVR aims to provide an international forum for all scientists and engineers engaged in research and development activities in the field of machine vision, robotics, cognition and perception. IJCVR publishes various articles comprising of innovations, comparisons, extensions and new applications.Readership
IJCVR offers a forum to help academics, researchers, R&D personnel, consultants and manufacturers in the field of computer vision, robotics and intelligent systems to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJCVR reports various intelligent and soft computing techniques in the areas of image processing and pattern recognition. This also encourages the researchers to integrate various techniques of computer vision with robotics, image understanding and cognitive science. Special Issues devoted to important topics in the areas image processing, pattern recognition, machine vision and image understanding will also be published periodically.
Browse issuesVol. 3
IJCVR is indexed in:
IJCVR is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Patnaik, Srikanta, SOA University and Interscience Institute of Management and Technology, Bhubaneswar, India
- Jia, Jiancheng (Kevin), International Game Technology, USA
- Bhatia, Sanjiv K., University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
- Chaudhuri, Debasis, Defence Electronics Applications Laboratory, India
- Damper, R.I., University of Southampton, UK
- DeSouza, Guilherme N., University of Western Australia, Australia
- Gini, Maria, University of Minnesota, USA
- Governi, Lapo, University of Florence, Italy
- Han, Wang, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Koshizen, Takamasa, Honda Research Institute Japan Co. Ltd., Japan
- Kothari, Ravi, IBM Research - India, India
- Krim, Hamid, North Carolina State University, USA
- Lima, Pedro U., Instituto Superior Técnico, Puerto Rico
- Mata, Mario, Universidad Europea de Madrid, Spain
- Michalewicz, Zbigniew, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Moreno, Luis, University of Carlos III, Spain
- Nahvi, Ali, K.N. Toosi University of Technology, Iran
- Ranjan, Jayanthi, Institute of Management Technology (IMT), India
- Samal, Ashok, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA
- Sethi, Ishwar, Oakland University, USA
- Shafazand, M. Hassan, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Iran
- Sharma, Rajeev, Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Sun, Yu, Michigan State University, USA
- Tan, Kok Kiong, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Wren, Christopher R., Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories, USA
- Yang, Yeon-Mo, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Republic of Korea
- Yeasin, Mohammed, University of Memphis, USA
- Yezzi, Anthony, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Yin, Peng-Yeng, National Chi Nan University, Taiwan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.