- International strategies of small businesses
- Entrepreneurship in global businesses
- Small businesses in a changing environment
- Globalisation in family businesses
- New international paths, e.g. by 'born globals'
- Impact of e-commerce on small businesses
- Innovation management in global competition
- International education for small businesses
- Change of values in small businesses
More on this journal...
The objectives of the IJGSB
are to develop, promote and coordinate the research and practice in globalisation and small business management. It aims to help professionals working in the field, small business owners, business educators and policy makers to contribute or disseminate information and to learn from each other|s work. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of a changing global economy. The IJGSB
wishes to help small businesses by exploring the opportunities and threats of globalisation and by providing strategic options.Readership
Academics, research workers, and students – especially students in doctoral, MBA and similar programs – executives and managers, policy makers and administrators in private and public sector enterprises and systems; management consultants and specialists in business functions, e.g. in research and development departments or human resource development.Contents
IJGSB publishes original papers, review papers, reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in globalisation or small business management will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJGSB is indexed in:
IJGSB is listed in:
- Royer, Susanne, University of Flensburg, Germany
- Rossi, Matteo, University of Sannio, Italy
Editorial Board Members
- Bengtsson, Lars, Lund University, Sweden
- Boyd, Britta, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- Brown, Kerry, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Casprini, Elena, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Italy
- Coluccia, Daniela, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- Dietl, Helmut M., University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Fait, Monica, University of Salento, Italy
- Festing, Marion, ESCP Europe, Germany
- Fletcher, Denise, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Galati, Antonino, Universit degli Studi di Palermo, Italy
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, Universitt Paderborn, Germany
- Glodek, Pawel, University of Lodz, Poland
- Hine, Damian, University of Queensland, Australia
- Hinz, Holger, University of Flensburg, Germany
- Joshi, Manoj, Amity University, India
- Justinek, Gorazd, Graduate School of Government and European Studies, Slovenia
- Martini, Elvira, University of Sannio, Italy
- McNaughton, Rod, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Motoya, Ruri, Oita University, Japan
- Patnaik, Srikanta, SOA University and Interscience Institute of Management and Technology, Bhubaneswar, India
- Pillania, Rajesh K., Management Development Institute Gurgaon, India
- Poggesi, Sara, Tor Vergata University, Italy
- Romano Carrão, Ana Maria, Universidade Metodista de Piracicaba, Brazil
- Schiavone, Francesco, University Parthenope of Naples, Italy
- Scorrano, Paola, University of Salento, Italy
- Sharma, Milind Kumar, Jai Narain Vyas University, India
- Thérin, François, De Vinci Business School/Ecole de Management Leonard de Vinci, France
- Van der Sijde, Peter, VU University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Villasalero Díaz, Manuel, University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.