- Grid, utility, cloud computing and applications
- Resource allocation, scheduling, service discovery, capacity management
- Middleware, monitoring, load balancing, workload management
- Performance evaluation, simulation/modelling, toolkits
- Security, trust, maintenance, socio-technical/management issues
- Fault tolerance, reliability, availability
- Knowledge, service-oriented, semantic grids and clouds
- Integrated grid, cloud, P2P, mobile/wireless architectures
- Green computing/IT, power-aware models/environments
- Grid economics, market economy, business oriented models
- Virtual organisations, collaborative computing
- Virtualization of hardware/software resources
- Utility models, solution architectures
- Resource modelling/simulation in utility computing
- Utility computing economics, pricing models
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJGUC are to establish an effective channel of communication between grid and utility computing researchers, engineers, and policy makers. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the field of grid and utility computing. The international dimension is emphasised in order to foster international collaboration in grid and utility computing to meet the need to broaden the applicability and scope of the current body of knowledge.
IJGUC provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the fields relevant to grid and utility computing, to disseminate information and to learn from each other|s work.Contents
IJGUC publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in grid and utility computing will occasionally be published.
IJGUC is indexed in:
IJGUC is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Xhafa, Fatos, Technical University of Catalonia, Spain
- Palmieri, Francesco, Second University of Naples, Italy
- Barolli, Leonard, Fukuoka Institute of Technology (FIT), Japan
- De Roure, David, University of Oxford, UK
- González-Vélez, Horacio, National College of Ireland, Ireland
- Katz, Daniel S., University of Chicago & Argonne National Laboratory, USA
- Pop, Florin, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania
- Takizawa, Makoto, Hosei University, Japan
- Abraham, Ajith, VSB - Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
Editorial Board Members
- Amato, Alba, Seconda Universitá di Napoli, Italy
- Bargiela, Andrzej, University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, Malaysia
- Biba, Marenglen, University of New York, Tirana, Albania
- Caballé, Santi, Open University of Catalonia, Spain
- Catlett, Charlie, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
- Chen, Xiaofeng, Xidian University, China
- Dai, Wei, Victoria University, Australia
- Danelutto, Marco, Universita di Pisa, Italy
- Di Martino, Beniamino, Seconda Universitá di Napoli, Italy
- French, Tim, Bedfordshire University, UK
- Gentile, Antonio, Universitŕ di Palermo, Italy
- Gentzsch, Wolfgang, Max Planck Institute for Plasmaphysics, Germany
- Hameurlain, Abdelkader, Paul Sabatier University, France
- Hu, Bo, SAP Research Center Belfast, UK
- Jeong, Young-Sik, Dongguk University, Republic of Korea
- Keller, Rainer, University of Applied Science (HfT Stuttgart), Germany
- Kolodziej, Joanna, Cracow University of Technology, Poland
- Li, Kin Fun, University of Victoria, Canada
- Ma, Kun, University of Jinan, China
- Migliardi, Mauro, University of Padua, Italy
- Myers, Trina, James Cook University, Australia
- Nace, Dritan, Université de Technologie de Compičgne, France
- Orellana, Frederik, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Pllana, Sabri, University of Vienna, Austria
- Robert, Yves, Laboratoire de l'Informatique du Parallélisme, France
- Taniar, David, Monash University, Australia
- Terzo, Olivier, Istituto Superiore Mario Boella, Italy
- Toral, Sergio, University of Seville, Spain
- Trinh, Tuan Anh, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.