| Editor in Chief: Dr. Wencheng Wang |
ISSN online: 2040-073X
ISSN print: 2040-0721
4 issues per year
Social computing and cyber-physical systems can be broadly defined as computational facilitation of social systems and the integration of computation with physical processes. The tight combination and coordination between systems' computational, physical, and social elements make it different from other forms of systems. Social computing and cyber-physical systems have recently become a central theme across a number of information and communication fields and attracted significant interest of researchers from computer science, computer engineering, electronic engineering, etc.
- Cyber-physical system architectures and infrastructures
- Cyber-physical system integration and coordination
- Cyber-physical system design methodology and tools
- Cyber-physical system engineering and component developments
- Social computing theories, system design and architectures
- Social network analysis/mining, behaviour modelling, semantic web
- Social computing in cyber-physical systems
- Integration of computing/physical/social components
- Security, privacy, trust, risk
- Novel applications, e.g.
- collaborative filtering, bookmaking, tagging, multi-agent systems
- sensor-based systems, autonomous automotive systems avionics,
- medical monitoring, process control systems, distributed robotics
- environmental science, etc.
More on this journal...
IJSCCPS aims to establish an international forum for researchers and practitioners to publish scholarly articles and report various social computing and cyber-physical systems related issues.Readership
The intended audience will include various academia, public and private sector members who are interested in and will benefit from social computing and cyber physical systems.Contents
IJSCCPS publishes original papers, short papers, and review papers. Special Issues devoted to important topics in social computing and cyber-physical systems will occasionally be published.
IJSCCPS is indexed in:
IJSCCPS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Wang, Wencheng, Weifang University, China
- Mehmood, Amjad, Kohat University of Science and Technology, Pakistan
- Subban, Ravi, Pondicherry University, India
Editorial Board Members
- Ahmadieh, Mojtaba, Semnan University, Iran
- Bingul, Zafer, Kocaeli University, Turkey
- Gill, Christopher D., Washington University, USA
- Ivascu, Larisa, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
- Koutsoukos, Xenofon, Vanderbilt University, USA
- McMillin, Bruce, University of Missouri-Rolla, USA
- Sokolsky, Oleg, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Son, Sang Hyuk, University of Virginia, USA
- Song, Houbing, West Virginia University Institute of Technology, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.