- Government policy on entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship in ethnic enclaves
- Self-employment among immigrants
- Entrepreneurship among minority groups
- Indigenous entrepreneurs
- Women entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurship in developing countries
- Entrepreneurship and ethics
- Corporate intrapreneurship
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJESB are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with entrepreneurship in society. It also aims to promote and coordinate international research efforts. The international dimension is emphasised in order to understand cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of entrepreneurs in the global economy.
IJESB provides a vehicle to help academics, researchers, policy makers, and entrepreneurs, working in the field, to disseminate information and to learn from each other|s work. This includes indigenous enterprise, and employment creation.
IJESB publishes original papers, literature reviews, empirical studies, theoretical frameworks, case studies, and book reviews. Special theme issues are devoted to important topics.
IJESB is indexed in:
IJESB is listed in:
- Frank Hoy, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
Editor in Chief
- Dana, Leo Paul, Groupe Sup de Co Montpellier Business School, France
- Filion, Louis Jacques, HEC Montreal, Canada
- Ibrahim, A. Bakr, Concordia University, Canada
- Ratten, Vanessa, Duquesne University, USA
- Ulijn, Jan M., Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
Regional Editor Canada
- Anderson, Robert B., University of Regina, Canada
Regional Editor Europe
- Fayolle, Alain, EM Lyon Business School, France
Regional Editor USA
- McDougall, Patricia P., Indiana University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Auplat, Claire, Imperial College London, UK
- Baig, Shafkat A., Schumpeterian Entrepreneurship Society, Pakistan
- Behrends, Thomas, Flensburg University, Germany
- Carter, Sara, University of Stirling, UK
- Chowdhury, Mohammed, Monroe College, USA
- De Castro, Julio, Instituto de Empresa Business School, Spain
- Esposito, Paolo, Eastern Pidmont University, Italy
- Goldmann, Nahum, ARRAY Development, Canada
- Golovko, Elena, IESE Business School, Spain
- Holmquist, Carin, Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- Hughes, Andrew, Australian National University, Australia
- Kariv, Dafna, HEC Montréal, Canada
- Katz, Jerome A., Saint Louis University, USA
- Khan, Iqbal M., Schumpeterian Entrepreneurship Society and Lahore School of Economics, Pakistan
- Kitching, Bev, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Knight, Gary A., Florida State University, USA
- Krueger, Jr, Norris, Entrepreneurship Northwest, USA
- Lambert, Gilles, IECS-Ecole de management de Strasbourg, France
- Lodorfos, George, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK
- Matthews, Shane, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- McElwee, Gerard, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- McNaughton, Rod, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Menzies, Teresa V., Brock University, Canada
- Obrecht, Jean-Jacques, Université Robert Schuman, France
- Ozcan, Gul Berna, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
- Pillania, Rajesh K., Management Development Institute Gurgaon, India
- Pio, Edwina, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Schmelter, Lydia, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Sjölander, Sören, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Spence, Martine M., University of Ottawa, Canada
- Storey, David J., University of Warwick, UK
- Tonoyan, Vartuhí, University of Mannheim, Germany
- Trappey, Charles, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
- Verduyn, Karen, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Welpe, Isabell, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Germany
- Welsh, Dianne H.B., University of North Carolina at Greensboro, USA
- Westhead, Paul, Nottingham University, UK
- Zafar, Sohail, Lahore School of Economics, Pakistan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.