- Government policy on entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship in ethnic enclaves
- Self-employment among immigrants
- Entrepreneurship among minority groups
- Indigenous entrepreneurs
- Women entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurship in developing countries
- Entrepreneurship and ethics
- Corporate intrapreneurship
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJESB are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with entrepreneurship in society. It also aims to promote and coordinate international research efforts. The international dimension is emphasised in order to understand cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of entrepreneurs in the global economy.
IJESB provides a vehicle to help academics, researchers, policy makers, and entrepreneurs, working in the field, to disseminate information and to learn from each other|s work. This includes indigenous enterprise, and employment creation.
IJESB publishes original papers, literature reviews, empirical studies, theoretical frameworks, case studies, and book reviews. Special theme issues are devoted to important topics.
More on permissions
IJESB is indexed in:
IJESB is listed in:
- Frank Hoy, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
Editor in Chief
- Dana, Leo Paul, Montpellier Business School, France
- Filion, Louis Jacques, HEC Montreal, Canada
- Ibrahim, A. Bakr, Concordia University, Canada
- Ramadani, Veland, South-East European University, Macedonia, F.Y.R.
- Ratten, Vanessa, La Trobe University, Australia
- Shinato, Teruo, Nihon University, Japan
- Ulijn, Jan M., Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
Regional Editor Asia
- Kamei, Katsuyuki, Kansai University, Japan
Regional Editor Canada
- Anderson, Robert B., University of Regina, Canada
Regional Editor Europe
- Fayolle, Alain, EM Lyon Business School, France
Regional Editor USA
- McDougall, Patricia P., Indiana University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Anderson, Alistair R., The Robert Gordon University, UK
- Audretsch, David B., Indiana University, USA
- Brush, Candida G., Babson College, USA
- Carter, Sara, University of Stirling, UK
- Chew, Soon-Beng, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Cumming, Douglas J., York University, Canada
- De Castro, Julio, Instituto de Empresa Business School, Spain
- Esposito, Paolo, Eastern Pidmont University, Italy
- Gėrguri-Rashiti, Shqipe, American University of Middle East, Kuwait
- Giacosa, Elisa, University of Turin, Italy
- Golovko, Elena, IESE Business School, Spain
- Guieu, Gilles, Aix-Marseille Universit, France
- Hart, Mark, Aston University, UK
- Hisrich, Robert D., Thunderbird School of Global Management, USA
- Holmquist, Carin, Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- Katalin-Szabo, Zsuzsanna, "Petru Maior" University of Tirgu-Mureş, Romania
- Katz, Jerome A., Saint Louis University, USA
- Keen, Christian, Institut d'Entrepreneuriat Banque Nationale, Canada
- Knight, Gary A., Florida State University, USA
- Krueger, Jr, Norris, Entrepreneurship Northwest, USA
- Lanfranchi, M., University of Messina, Italy
- Light, Ivan H., University of California, Los Angeles, USA
- Marlow, Susan, University of Nottingham, UK
- Matthews, Shane, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- McElwee, Gerard, University of Huddersfield, UK
- McNaughton, Rod, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Menzies, Teresa V., Brock University, Canada
- Obrecht, Jean-Jacques, Universit Robert Schuman, France
- Ohkita, Kenichi, Kagawa University, Japan
- Pillania, Rajesh K., Management Development Institute Gurgaon, India
- Pio, Edwina, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Prestamburgo, Sonia, University of Trieste, Italy
- Sgroi, Filippo, University of Palermo, Italy
- Siegel, Donald S., University at Albany, SUNY, USA
- Sjölander, Sören, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Storey, David J., University of Warwick, UK
- Thurik, Roy, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Trappey, Charles, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
- Verduyn, Karen, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Welsh, Dianne H.B., University of North Carolina at Greensboro, USA
- Welter, Friederike, IfM Bonn and University of Siegen, Germany
- Westhead, Paul, Nottingham University, UK
- Zafar, Sohail, Lahore School of Economics, Pakistan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.