- Corporate innovation restructuring
- Managing/leading fast-paced high-tech start-ups
- Intrapreneurship/corporate venturing
- International aspects of entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship in economic development
- New business incubators, networks, technology parks, etc
- Government policies
- Venture capital, government funds/grants
- Technological/organisational innovation
- Strategic cooperation among SMEs
- Case studies, lessons learnt
- Strategy development/implementation where high-tech/market risk
- Innovation, technopreneurship, licensing/franchising
- Marketing of innovations/by entrepreneurs
- Cross-cultural management
More on this journal...
IJEIM aims to establish channels of communication and to disseminate knowledge between policy makers, experts and professionals working in universities, government departments, research institutions, as well as industry and related business.Readership
Professionals, academics, researchers, managers, policy makers.Contents
IJEIM publishes original papers, theory-based empirical papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, relevant reports and news, book reviews and briefs. Commentaries on papers and reports published in the Journal are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published. Special Issues devoted to important topics in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, and related topics, will be published occasionally.
More on permissions
IJEIM is indexed in:
IJEIM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A. International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Abetti, Pier A., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Bitran, Iain, The International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM), UK
- Lou, Christophe, Novancia Business School Paris, France
- Striukova, Ludmila, UniversityCollegeLondon, UK
- Von Zedtwitz, Max, Tongji University, China
- Chapman, Ross, Deakin University, Australia
- Muffatto, Moreno, Universita di Padova, Italy
- Yonekura, Seiichiro, Hitotsubashi University, Japan
Editorial Board Members
- Bürgel, Hans Dietmar, University of Stuttgart, Germany
- Bae, Zong-tae, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Republic of Korea
- Brockhoff, Klaus K., Wissenschaftliche Hochschule fr Unternehmensfhrung, Germany
- Buechtemann, Christoph F., International Centre for Research on Innovation and Society, USA
- Burr, Wolfgang, Universität Stuttgart, Germany
- Corti, Eugenio, University Federico II, Italy
- Gassmann, Oliver, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Goffin, Keith, Cranfield School of Management, UK
- Herstatt, Cornelius, Technische Universitt Hamburg-Harburg (TUHH), Germany
- Karlsson, Christer, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- King, Lim Mong, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Low, T.S., National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Maggioni, Vincenzo, Second University of Naples, Italy
- Maldifassi, José, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, Chile
- Miles, Ian, University of Manchester, UK
- Molina, Alfonso H., The University of Edinburgh, UK
- Morone, Joseph, Bentley College, USA
- Mytelka, Lynn K., France
- Nakahara, Tsuneo, Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd., Japan
- Perrons, Robert K., Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Rama, Ruth, Instituto de Economia y Geografia, CSIC, Spain
- Smeds, Riitta, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland
- Sorensen, Olav Jull, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Souitaris, Vangelis, City University, UK
- Stough, Roger R., George Mason University, USA
- Tawara, Nobuhiko, Japan Industrial Management Association, Japan
- Tschirky, Hugo, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ), Switzerland
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.
Due to server migration, some of our services will unavoidably affected from 28 to 29 May 2016. Our online submissions and peer review system [OSPEERS] will not be available for some of that time and newly published issues will not be available until migration is complete. All other services will be unaffected. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.