- Hardware/software support
- Architecture, compilers, hardware, tools
- Programming environments, languages, algorithms
- Operation system support, I/O, memory issues
- Parallelisation, scheduling, load balancing
- Problem solving, performance modelling/evaluation
- Cluster/grid computing
- Advanced networking
- Network architecture, protocols, mobile computing
- Wireless/optical networks, routing
- Web computing
- Distributed/federated information, knowledge management
- Information brokerage, virtual enterprises, clearing houses
- E-business, cooperation/coordination, telework
- Related applications
Hardware and Software Support for HPCN
Techniques and Algorithms for HPCN
- Including architecture, compilers, hardware, tools, programming environments, languages and algorithms, operation system support, I/O and memory issues, etc.
Cluster and Grid Computing
- Including new numerical and non-numerical techniques for parallelisation, scheduling and load balancing, problem solving environments, performance modelling and evaluation, etc.
Advanced Networking with Applications
- Including cluster middleware, managing clusters, grid computing and clusters, etc.
Web and Grid based Computing
- Including network architecture, protocols, mobile computing, wireless networks, optical networks, performance evaluation, routing, etc.
- Including distributed/federated information and knowledge management, information brokerage, virtual enterprises, clearing houses, electronic business, cooperation coordination, tele-work, etc.
- Including computational fluid dynamics and mechanics, material sciences, space, weather, climate systems and global changes, computational environment and energy systems, computational ocean and earth sciences, combustion system simulation, computational chemistry, computational physics, bioinformatics and computational biology, medical applications, transportation systems simulations, combinatorial and global optimisation problems, structural engineering, computational electromagnetics, data mining, computer graphics, virtual reality and multimedia, computational finance, semiconductor technology, electronic circuits and system design, signal and image processing, and dynamic systems, etc.
More on this journal...
The objective of IJHPCN is to provide an outstanding channel for academics, professionals, educators and policy makers working in the field to contribute and to disseminate innovative and important new work in high-performance computing and advanced networking.Readership
Scientists, engineers, researchers, educators, programmers, system administrators, managers, and industrial professionals.Contents
IJHPCN provides an international forum to report, discuss and exchange experimental or theoretical results, novel designs, work-in-progress, experience, case studies, and trend-setting ideas. Papers should be of a quality that advances the state of the art in the field, bringing together the latest advances in technology, science, research, application, and education, and stimulating future trends in the areas.
Browse issuesVol. 7
IJHPCN is indexed in:
IJHPCN is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Hobbs, Michael, Deakin University, Australia
- Song, Jiekun, China University of Petroleum, China
- Abramson, David, Monash University, Australia
- Akl, Selim, Queen's University, Canada
- Bader, David A., Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Bourgeois, Anu, Georgia State University, USA
- Brent, Richard P., Australian National University, Australia
- Cao, Jiannong, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Choudhary, Alok, Northwestern University, USA
- Dai, Yuanshun, University of Tennessee, USA
- Di Martino, Beniamino, Seconda Universitá di Napoli, Italy
- Dongarra, Jack, University of Tennessee Knoxville, USA
- Fan, Pingzhi, Southwest Jiaotong University, China
- Fox, Geoffrey Charles, Indiana University, USA
- Gagliardi, Fabrizio, Microsoft Corporation, Switzerland
- Gao, Guang R., University of Delaware, USA
- Gerndt, Michael, Technische Universität München, Germany
- Goscinski, Andrzej M., Deakin University, Australia
- Guizani, Mohsen, Western Michigan University, USA
- Guo, Minyi, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Gustafson, John, Sun Microsystems Inc., USA
- He, Xubin (Ben), Tennessee Technological University, USA
- Huang, Runhe, Hosei University, Japan
- Hwang, Kai, University of Southern California, USA
- Ierotheou, Constantinos, University of Greenwich, UK
- Johnsson, Lennart, The University of Houston, USA
- Katz, Daniel S., University of Chicago & Argonne National Laboratory, USA
- Kesselman, Carl, University of Southern California, USA
- Kumar, Vipin, University of Minnesota, USA
- Lau, Francis C.M., The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Li, Jie, University of Tsukuba, Japan
- Li, Keqin, State University of New York at New Paltz, USA
- Li, Wei, Texas Southern University, USA
- Meuer, Hans, Universität Mannheim, Germany
- Ni, Lionel M., Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
- Olariu, Stephan, Old Dominion University, USA
- Ould-Khaoua, Mohamed, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Sahni, Sartaj, University of Florida, USA
- Shen, Hong, Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Japan
- Srimani, Pradip K., Clemson University, USA
- Stojmenovic, Ivan, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Sun, Xian-He, Illinois Institute of Technology, USA
- Valero, Mateo, Universidad Politecnica de Catalunya, Spain
- Wang, Frank Zhigang, Cambridge-Cranfield High Performance Computing Facilities (CCHPCF), UK
- Wijshoff, Harry, Universiteit Leiden, Netherlands
- Wu, Jie, Florida Atlantic University, USA
- Xu, Cheng-Zhong, Wayne State University, USA
- Xu, Zhiwei, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Yew, Pen-Chung, University of Minnesota, USA
- Young, Gilbert, California State University, Pomona, USA
- Zacharia, Thomas, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA
- Zhang, Xiaodong, College of William and Mary, USA
- Zhao, Wei, University of Macau, Macao
- Zheng, Si-Qing, University of Texas at Dallas, USA
- Zheng, Weimin, Tsinghua University, China
- Zhou, Wanlei, Deakin University, Australia
- Zima, Hans, University of Vienna, Austria
- Znati, Taieb, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Zomaya, Albert, University of Sydney, Australia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.