Hardware/software support Architecture, compilers, hardware, tools Programming environments, languages, algorithms Operation system support, I/O, memory issues Parallelisation, scheduling, load balancing Problem solving, performance modelling/evaluation Large-scale workflow management Cluster, grid, peer-to-peer, GPU, multicore and cloud computing Virtualisation technologies Web and service computing, social computing, Internet of Things Energy efficient computing infrastructure Complex computing system infrastructure management, cyber security Autonomic computing; data management/distributed data systems Big data infrastructure, storage and computation management Advanced and next-generation networking technologies
Hardware and Software Support for HPCN
Techniques and Algorithms for HPCN
- Including architecture, compilers, hardware, tools, programming environments, languages and algorithms, operation system support, I/O and memory issues, etc.
Cluster and Grid Computing
- Including new numerical and non-numerical techniques for parallelisation, scheduling and load balancing, problem solving environments, performance modelling and evaluation, etc.
Advanced Networking with Applications
- Including cluster middleware, managing clusters, grid computing and clusters, etc.
Web and Grid based Computing
- Including network architecture, protocols, mobile computing, wireless networks, optical networks, performance evaluation, routing, etc.
- Including distributed/federated information and knowledge management, information brokerage, virtual enterprises, clearing houses, electronic business, cooperation coordination, tele-work, etc.
- Including computational fluid dynamics and mechanics, material sciences, space, weather, climate systems and global changes, computational environment and energy systems, computational ocean and earth sciences, combustion system simulation, computational chemistry, computational physics, bioinformatics and computational biology, medical applications, transportation systems simulations, combinatorial and global optimisation problems, structural engineering, computational electromagnetics, data mining, computer graphics, virtual reality and multimedia, computational finance, semiconductor technology, electronic circuits and system design, signal and image processing, and dynamic systems, etc.
More on this journal...
The objective of IJHPCN is to provide an outstanding channel for academics, professionals, educators and policy makers working in the field to contribute and to disseminate innovative and important new work in high-performance computing and advanced networking.Readership
Scientists, engineers, researchers, educators, programmers, system administrators, managers, and industrial professionals.Contents
IJHPCN provides an international forum to report, discuss and exchange experimental or theoretical results, novel designs, work-in-progress, experience, case studies, and trend-setting ideas. Papers should be of a quality that advances the state of the art in the field, bringing together the latest advances in technology, science, research, application, and education, and stimulating future trends in the areas.
More on permissions
IJHPCN is indexed in:
IJHPCN is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Li, Kuan-Ching, Providence University, Taiwan
- Jiang, Hai, Arkansas State University, USA
- Chen, Xiaofeng, Xidian University, China
- Couturier, RaphaŽl, University of Franche-Comte, France
- Di Martino, Beniamino, Seconda Universit di Napoli, Italy
- Fowler, Scott, Linkping University, Sweden
- Jararweh, Yaser, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
- Peng, Shao-Liang, National University of Defense Technology, China
- Akl, Selim, Queen's University, Canada
- Cao, Jiannong, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Chapman, Barbara, Stony Brook University, USA
- Dongarra, Jack, University of Tennessee Knoxville, USA
- Fox, Geoffrey Charles, Indiana University, USA
- Gao, Guang R., University of Delaware, USA
- Gaudiot, Jean-Luc, University of California Irvine, USA
- Gropp, William D., University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Guo, Minyi, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Hwang, Kai, University of Southern California, USA
- Jia, Xiaohua, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Jin, Hai, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Li, Kenli, Hunan University, China
- Ni, Lionel M., University of Macau, Macao
- Pedrycz, Witold, University of Alberta, Canada
- Sahni, Sartaj, University of Florida, USA
- Sun, Xian-He, Illinois Institute of Technology, USA
- Valero, Mateo, Universidad Politecnica de Catalunya, Spain
- Wu, Jie, Temple University, USA
- Yang, Laurence T., St Francis Xavier University, Canada
- Zima, Hans, California Institute of Technology, USA
- Zomaya, Albert, University of Sydney, Australia
Editorial Board Members
- Au, Man Ho, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Castiglione, Aniello, University of Salerno, Italy
- Choo, Kim-Kwang Raymond, University of Texas at San Antonio, USA
- D'Agostino, Daniele, Italian National Research Council, Italy
- De Mello, Rodrigo Fernandes, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Esposito, Christian, University of Naples, Italy
- Huang, Runhe, Hosei University, Japan
- Katz, Daniel S., University of Illinois, USA
- Lai, Kuan-Chou, National Taichung University, Taiwan
- Lau, Francis C.M., The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Li, Keqin, State University of New York at New Paltz, USA
- Li, Keqiu, Tianjin University, China
- Liu, Yang, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
- Mao, Bo, Xiamen University, China
- Marino, Mario Donato, Leeds Beckett University, UK
- Navaux, Philippe O. A., Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), Brazil
- Pop, Florin, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania
- Qi, Heng, Dalian University of Technology, China
- Rana, Omer F., Cardiff University, UK
- Ren, Fenghui, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Sens, Pierre, LIP6 - REGAL Team, France
- Shen, Jun, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Srimani, Pradip K., Clemson University, USA
- Talia, Domenico, Universit della Calabria, Italy
- Tian, Wang, Huaqiao University, China
- Tumeo, Antonino, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, USA
- Venticinque, Salvatore, Second University of Naples, Italy
- Wang, Cho-Li, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Wang, Guojun, Guangzhou University, China
- Westphall, Carlos Becker, Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Wu, Wei, Deakin University, Australia
- Xu, Zhiwei, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Yang, Chao-Tung, Tunghai University, Taiwan
- Zhao, Wei, University of Macau, Macao
- Zheng, Si-Qing, University of Texas at Dallas, USA
- Znati, Taieb, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Zou, Deqing, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF)†is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.