- Innovation management (technological and organisational innovation)
- Industrial economics and organisation of automotive sector
- Strategic planning, sourcing and globalisation
- Business process reengineering
- Productivity, efficiency and quality investment, patterns and opportunities
- Interface of R&D and manufacturing, marketing and aftermarket
- Product development from concept to market
- Role of information and communications technologies
- Ecologically-driven product development and manufacturing
- Human resources and innovation technology
- Industrial policies for the automotive sector
- Competitiveness, co-operation and business relations
- Supply chain management
More on this journal...
IJATM aims to establish channels of communication between policy makers, executives in the automotive industry, both OEM and suppliers, and related business and academic experts in the field.
IJATM is intended to be a resource for those interested in the growth of automotive technology management. This includes, but is not limited to, academic researchers and industry practitioners in all functions - management, strategic planning, purchasing, R&D, design & styling, marketing, human resources, etc.- dealing with the aims of the review.Contents
IJATM will publish any types of original contribution concerning the automotive industrial system in the field of managing with technology. Contributions may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for Special Issues are welcome.
More on permissions
IJATM is indexed in:
IJATM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Calabrese, Giuseppe Giulio, CNR-Ircres, Italy
- Chanaron, Jean-Jacques, Groupe ESC Grenoble, France
- Allano, Sylvain, PSA Peugeot Citren, France
- Baum-Ceisig, Alexandra, Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft, Germany
- Di Giusto, Nevio, Centro Ricerche Fiat, Italy
- Maïsseu, Benoît, Renault Technocentre, France
Editorial Board Members
- Amatucci, Marcos, ESPM So Paulo, Brazil
- Belzowski, Bruce M., University of Michigan, USA
- Berggren, Christian, Linkping University, Sweden
- Birchall, David, Henley Management College, UK
- Carrillo, Jorge, El Colegio de la Frontera Norte, Mexico
- Coffey, Dan, Leeds University Business School, UK
- Daim, Tugrul U., Portland State University, USA
- Dankbaar, Ben, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Domanski, Boleslaw, Jagiellonian University, Poland
- Donada, Carole, Essec Business School, France
- Frigant, Vincent, University of Bordeaux, France
- Fujimoto, Takahiro, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Graves, Andrew Peter, University of Bath, UK
- Heim, Stéphane, Kyoto University, Japan
- Helper, Susan, Case Western Reserve University, USA
- Jürgens, Ulrich, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB), Germany
- Jullien, Bernard, cole normale suprieure de Cachan, France
- Kamp, Bart, Orkestra-Basque Institute of Competitiveness, Spain
- Karlsson, Christer, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Kim, Ki-Chan, The Catholic University of Korea, Republic of Korea
- Klier, Thomas H., Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, USA
- MacNeill, Stewart, Coventry University, UK
- Midler, Christophe, Ecole Polytechnique, France
- Nishimura, Kiyohiko, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Oliver, Nick, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Pardi, Tommaso, IDHE Cachan - Ecole Normale Suprieure, France
- Proff, Heike, Universitt Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Rolfo, Secondo, CNR-Ircres, Italy
- Salerno, Mario, University of So Paulo, Brazil
- Takeishi, Akira, Kyoto University, Japan
- Wang, WIlliam Hua, EMLYON Asia, China
- Zirpoli, Francesco, Universit Ca' Foscari Venezia, Italy
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.