- Innovation management (technological and organisational innovation)
- Industrial economics and organisation of automotive sector
- Strategic planning, sourcing and globalisation
- Business process reengineering
- Productivity, efficiency and quality investment, patterns and opportunities
- Interface of R&D and manufacturing, marketing and aftermarket
- Product development from concept to market
- Role of information and communications technologies
- Ecologically-driven product development and manufacturing
- Human resources and innovation technology
- Industrial policies for the automotive sector
- Competitiveness, co-operation and business relations
- Supply chain management
More on this journal...
IJATM aims to establish channels of communication between policy makers, executives in the automotive industry, both OEM and suppliers, and related business and academic experts in the field.
IJATM is intended to be a resource for those interested in the growth of automotive technology management. This includes, but is not limited to, academic researchers and industry practitioners in all functions - management, strategic planning, purchasing, R&D, design & styling, marketing, human resources, etc.- dealing with the aims of the review.Contents
IJATM will publish any types of original contribution concerning the automotive industrial system in the field of managing with technology. Contributions may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for Special Issues are welcome.
Browse issuesVol. 13
IJATM is indexed in:
IJATM is listed in:
- Calabrese, Giuseppe Giulio, Ceris-CNR Torino, Italy
- Chanaron, Jean-Jacques, Groupe ESC Grenoble, France
- Birchall, David, Henley Management College, UK
- Coffey, Dan, Leeds University Business School, UK
- Daim, Tugrul U., Portland State University, USA
- Dankbaar, Ben, University of Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Fujimoto, Takahiro, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Graves, Andrew Peter, University of Bath, UK
- Helper, Susan, Case Western Reserve University, USA
- Jürgens, Ulrich, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB), Germany
- Jullien, Bernard, Université Montesquieu - Bordeaux IV, France
- Karlsson, Christer, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Lung, Yannick, Université Montesquieu-Bordeaux IV, France
- MacNeill, Stewart, University of Birmingham, UK
- Nishimura, Kiyohiko, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Oliver, Nick, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Pardi, Tommaso, IDHE Cachan - Ecole Normale Supérieure, France
- Rolfo, Secondo, Ceris-CNR, Italy
- Salerno, Mario, University of São Paulo, Brazil
- Takeishi, Akira, Kyoto University, Japan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted via email.
Read our Author Guidelines.
Meet all requirements listed in our Submissions Checklist.
Send one copy of your article via email to
Dr. Giuseppe Giulio Calabrese (g.calabreseceris.cnr.it).