- Review and assessment of policies
- Strategy for policy making
- Formulation of national/international environmental protection policy
- Comparative legal aspects of pollution
- Assessment of risks from water, soil and air pollution; effective and viable remedies
- Protection of soil and groundwater
- Ecosystem research
- Waste disposal strategies
- Ecological impact of pollutants
- Clean technologies
- Technological hazards
- Evaluation of environmental risk and safety
- Environment and sustainable development
- Environmental education and training
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJEP are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies academics and research institutions and persons concerned with the complex issues of environment and pollution, and to provide a forum for them to disseminate information and to learn from each other|s work. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological change and changes in the global economy.Readership
Professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers.
IJEP publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes, commentaries and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
IJEP is indexed in:
IJEP is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Cohen, Bruce, Formerly UN Economic Commission for Europe, Switzerland
- Jain, Ravi, University of the Pacific, USA
- Lall, Somik, World Bank, USA
- Abel, Troy D., Western Washington University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Ausubel, Jesse H., The Rockefeller University, USA
- Bell, J.N.B., Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, UK
- Black, William, Indiana University, USA
- Borrego, Carlos, Universidade de Aveiro, Portugal
- Builtjes, Peter, TNO Environment, Energy and Process Innovation (TNO-MEP), Netherlands
- Chadwick, M.J., University of York, UK
- Chopra, K., Delhi University Enclave, India
- Conti, Marcelo Enrique, Sapienza, Università di Roma, Italy
- De Marchi, Bruna, Institute of International Sociology of Gorizia (ISIG), Italy
- De Souza Porto, Marcelo Firpo, Centro de Estudos da Saude do Trabalhador e Ecologia Humana, Brazil
- Dixon, Robert K., Office of Power Technologies, USA
- El-Ashry, Mohammed T., Member, International Task Force on Global Public Goods, Sweden
- Estrada-Oyuela, Raul, Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores, Comercio Internacional y Culto, Argentina
- Eyerer, Peter, Fraunhofer Institut für Chemische Technologie (ICT), Germany
- Faucheux, Sylvie, Universite de Versailles - St Quentin en Yvelines, France
- Forrister, Dirk, Global and Regional Air Program, USA
- Fuchs, Roland, International START Secretariat, USA
- Gheorghe, Adrian V., Old Dominion University, USA
- Glaser, Gisbert, International Council for Science, France
- Hassan, M.H.A., Third World Academy of Sciences, Italy
- Haynes, Kingsley E., George Mason University, USA
- Heller, Thomas, Stanford University, USA
- Hin, Leo Tan Wee, National Institute of Education, Singapore
- Honglie, Sun, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Hordijk, Leen, Institute for Environment and Sustainability (IES), Italy
- Keinath, Thomas M., Clemson University, USA
- Kete, Nancy, World Resources Institute, USA
- McLean, Brian, Environmental Protection Agency, USA
- Mooney, Harold A., Stanford University, USA
- Munda, Giuseppe, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Petrauskas, Helen, Ford Motor Co, USA
- Prinn, R.G., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Ravetz, J., Research Methods Consultancy, UK
- Ruffing, Lorraine, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), Switzerland
- Solbery, Lee, International Energy Agency, France
- Szöllösi-Nagy, A., UNESCO, France
- Victor, P.A., York University, Canada
- Young, C.E.F., Universidad Federal Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Young, Mike, CSIRO Land and Water, Australia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.