- Political economy, trade, economic development, finance, macro/microeconomics
- Real estate, banking, accounting, taxation, commercial law
- Exporting and market entry, FDI, strategic alliances/networks, M&As
- Global brands from developing countries, global outsourcing
- Business education/training, HRM
- Tourism/hospitality, cross-cultural/supply chain management
- Technologies and e-commerce
- Marketing research, consumer behaviour
- Industrial, B2B, relationship marketing
- Small business development, nonprofit organisations
- Transition economies, globalisation, regionalisation
- Environmental marketing, ethics, social responsibility
- Strategic/healthcare/information management
- NAFTA, APEC, ASEAN, MERCOSUR, CARICOM, GCG, SAARC, Andean Pact, EU
- Religion, terrorism, war and business
More on this journal...
The objectives of JGBA are to provide a global platform to facilitate communication between policy makers, government officials, academics, scholars, consultants, professionals working for multinational corporations, international civil servants, and entrepreneurs. JGBA wishes to provide a global platform to overcome cultural, national, ethnic, religious, economic barriers, and political boundaries, and meet the needs of accelerated economic and social change occurring in variety of countries participating in the global economy.Readership
JGBA provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, scholars, policy makers, entrepreneurs, consultants, and international civil servants working in the field of global business to disseminate information and to learn from each other’s work.Contents
JGBA publishes original papers, review papers, dissertation abstracts, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special issues devoted to important topics in Global Business will be published time to time.
JGBA is indexed in:
JGBA is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Ahmed, Zafar U., Academy for Global Business Advancement, USA
- Khatibi, Ali, Management and Science University, Malaysia
- Al-Kwifi, Osama Sam, Qatar University, Qatar
Editorial Board Members
- Akhter, Syed H., Marquette University, USA
- Chik, Abdul Razak, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia
- Coffre, Philippe, Pôle Universitaire Léonard de Vinci, France
- Fumihiko, Philippe, Nagoya University of Commerce and Business, Japan
- Galperin, Bella L., University of Tampa, USA
- Gottschalk, Petter, Norwegian School of Management, Norway
- Haddad, Mahmoud, University of Tennessee at Martin, USA
- Hadjikhani, Amjad, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Hassel, Lars G., Åbo Akademi University, Finland
- Hinck, Wolfgang, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA
- Humphreys, John H., Texas A&M University at Commerce, USA
- Johnson, James P., Rollins College, USA
- Julian, Craig C., Southern Cross University, Australia
- Kedia, Ben L., University of Memphis, USA
- Kotabe, (Mike) Masaaki, Temple University, USA
- Lascu, Dana-Nicoleta, University of Richmond, USA
- Lu, Wei, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Mohamed, Zainal Abidin, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM), Malaysia
- Ogunmokun, Gabriel, University of the Virgin Islands, USA
- Phatak, Arvind, Temple University, USA
- Rao, C.P., Kuwait University, Kuwait
- Richards, Malcolm, American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Rowley, Chris, City University of London, UK
- Sagafi-nejad, Tagi, Loyola University Maryland, USA
- Selen, Willem, United Arab Emirates University, United Arab Emirates
- Törnroos, Jan-Åke, Åbo Akademi University, Finland
- Teagarden, Mary, Thunderbird School of Global Management, USA
- Varadarajan, Rajan, Texas A&M University, USA
- Vrontis, Demetris, University of Nicosia, Cyprus
- Wiedmann, Klaus-Peter, Leibniz University Hannover, Germany
- Williams, Paul, American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Wright, Norman, Utah Valley University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.