| Editor in Chief: Prof. Weicun Zhang|
ISSN online: 2517-2581
ISSN print: 2517-2573
4 issues per year
Cybernetics is a transdisciplinary approach to studying how humans, animals and machines control and communicate with each other. A cyber-physical system is a mechanism operated by computer-based algorithms, tightly integrated with the Internet and its users. To reflect new developments, particularly in intelligent systems, IJCCPS pays close attention to emerging methodologies, techniques/algorithms and applications in cybernetics and cyber-physical systems. IJCCPS is unique in its focus on system integration.
- Smart grids
- Autonomous automobile systems
- Medical monitoring
- Process control systems
- Robotics systems
- Automatic pilot avionics
- Consumer appliances
More on this journal...
The objective of IJCCPS is to establish a platform for academic exchanges in the field of cybernetics and cyber-physical systems, with emphasis on new ideas, technologies and applications. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in feedback concepts in artificial intelligence, such as machine learning or deep learning, in which the feedback concept is inherited from cybernetics or control theory, and enhanced to multi-level information feedback.Readership
IJCCPS is aimed at professionals, academics and researchers working in the field of cybernetics and cyber-physical systems.Contents
The journal publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports and case studies. Special issues devoted to important topics in cybernetics and cyber-physical systems will occasionally be published.
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
IJCCPS is indexed in:
IJCCPS is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Zhang, Weicun, University of Science and Technology Beijing, China
Editorial Board Members
- Boubaker, Olfa, National Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology, Tunisia
- Chemori, Ahmed, Laboratoire d'Informatique, de Robotique et de Microélectronique de Montpellier, France
- Chin, Cheng Siong, Newcastle University in Singapore, Singapore
- Di Martino, Ferdinando, University of Naples Federico II, Italy
- Karuppiah, Marimuthu, Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore, India
- Na, Jing, Kunming University of Science and Technology, China
- Puliafito, Antonio, University of Messina, Italy
- Rahmani, Amir Masoud, Islamic Azad University, Iran
- Ramdani, Messaoud, Badji Mokhtar-Annaba University, Algeria
- Saha, Rahul, Lovely Professional University, China
- Sun, Ruisheng, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.