| Editor in Chief: Prof. David C. Chou |
ISSN online: 1479-313X
ISSN print: 1479-3121
4 issues per year
IJISCM covers information systems and change management theories, methodologies, modelling, processes and tools, highlighting management, problem-solving and strategies for dealing with business changes. Information systems increasingly change people's lives, including relationships, communications, transactions, data collection, decision-making. Changes in IT lead to innovation, new business models and services. Change management and how people deal with it has gained attention across various fields. Finding effective ways for managing the process of changes is key to success in a highly competitive/global business environment.
- Information systems and organisational change management
- Leadership, education/training and individual development
- Information system project management, software version control/management
- Global dimension, methodologies/strategies/innovation
- Information systems integration process and management
- Tools for, and managing risk in, change management
- Measuring change management, cost analysis and economics
- TQM, six sigma for performance improvement
- Business process reengineering, information systems consulting/outsourcing
- Security, quality, social, cultural, legal, ethical issues
- Human resource/information technology/supply chain management
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP), enterprise application integration (EAI)
- E-business/m-commerce, internet/organisational change, best practices, standards
- Knowledge management, business intelligence/process management
- Software version control and management
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJISCM are to promote the research and practice of information systems and change management. IJISCM aims to establish an effective channel of communication between academic educators, information systems workers, managers, industry consultants, and practitioners to contribute, disseminate and learn from each other’s work. The global dimension is emphasised to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the technological changes in the global economy. IJISCM aims to act as a forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and for sharing practical experiences in the information systems and change management.Readership
IJISCM is a forum to help professionals, academics, researchers and practitioners working in the field of information systems and change management to discuss important ideas, concepts, methodologies, and to disseminate information and learn from each other’s work.Contents
IJISCM publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special issues devoted to important topics in information systems and change management will occasionally be published.
IJISCM is indexed in:
IJISCM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Chou, David C., Eastern Michigan University, USA
- Burns, Jim, Texas Tech University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Cao, Qing, Texas Tech University, USA
- Chen, Injazz J., Cleveland State University, USA
- Chen, Jim Q., St. Cloud State University, USA
- Chen, Kuanchin, Western Michigan University, USA
- Chen, Shaw K., University of Rhode Island, USA
- Chou, Amy Y., Eastern Michigan University, USA
- Chu, Chao-Hsien, The Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Chung, Chen H., University of Kentucky, USA
- Cronan, Paul, University of Arkansas, USA
- Deng, Xiaodong, Oakland University, USA
- Dong, Linying, Ryerson University, Canada
- Hackbarth, Gary, Iowa State University, USA
- Huang, Shi-Ming, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan
- Hung, Shin-Yuan, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan
- Huszczo, Gregory E., Eastern Michigan University, USA
- Irani, Zahir, Brunel University, UK
- Jiang, James J., National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Langabeer II, James R., University of Texas at Houston, USA
- Lesjak, Dušan, International School for Social and Business Studies, Slovenia
- Mahatanankoon, Pruthikrai, Illinois State University, USA
- Mandal, Purnendu, Lamar University, USA
- McCabe, Darren, Keele University, UK
- Tung, Y. Alex, University of Connecticut, USA
- Wang, Eric T.G., National Central University, Taiwan
- Wong, Zachary, Sonoma State University, USA
- Yang, Heng-Li, National Cheng-Chi University, Taiwan
- Yen, David C., State University of New York, USA
- Yu, Jiang, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.