- Innovation and new development
- Energy efficiency/saving, economics, security, risk
- Cleaner/renewable energy technologies
- Alternative energy technologies/sources
- Environmental planning
- Energy R&D strategies/policies
- Energy foresight and scenarios
- Experience curves, integrated design
- Emerging generic technologies
- National energy [research] policies
- Energy system analysis, planning
- Energy systems and services
- Energy transmission/distribution
- Distributed generation technologies
- Rural/remote electrification and energy supply
More on this journal...
The objective of the IJETP is to further the development of this dynamic and innovative topic: to disseminate knowledge and provide a global forum for professionals in the field to learn from each other|s work. IJETP also aims to establish channels of communication between relevant academics and research experts, policy makers and executives in industry, commerce and investment institutions.
Professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers.Contents
The IJETP publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, relevant technology and management reports, and news, book reviews ands notes. Commentaries on papers and reports published in the IJETP are encouraged.
More on permissions
IJETP is indexed in:
IJETP is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Daim, Tugrul U., Portland State University, USA
- Andersen, Per Dannemand, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Bandyopadhyay, Santanu, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India
- Hong, Tao, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA
- Kayakutlu, Gülgün, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
- Kumar, R. Praveen, Arunai Engineering College, India
- Lutzenhiser, Loren, Portland State University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Aladesanmi, O. T., Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria
- Benim, A. C., Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Bowen, William M., Cleveland State University, USA
- Ebrahim, Mohammed T., FlexEnergy - Energy Systems, USA
- Estep, Judith, US Department of Energy, USA
- Famurewa, Akindele Joshua, Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria
- Gopalakrishnan, Bhaskaran, West Virginia University, USA
- Hannegan, Bryan, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA
- Jenkins, Bryan M., University of California, Davis, USA
- Karvonen, Matti, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Kassi, Tuomo Sakari, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Liu, Ronghou, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Messineo, Antonio, Universit degli Studi di Enna "Kore", Italy
- Mezher, Toufic, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, United Arab Emirates
- Neij, Lena, Lund University, Sweden
- Ogundari, Ibikunle. O., Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria
- Oliver, Terry, Bonneville Power Administration, USA
- Oruç, Sertaç, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- Reddy, M.V., National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Sick, Nathalie, Helmholtz-Institute Muenster, Germany
- Solovev, Denis B., Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU) and Vladivostok Branch of Russian Customs Academy Training Center (Atomic Energy), Russian Federation
- Tisdell, Clem, University of Queensland, Australia
- Tsatsaronis, George, Technische Universität Berlin, Germany
- Vasilakos, Athanasios, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden
- Volpe, Roberto, Università degli Studi di Enna "Kore", Italy
- Zhou, Yuan (Joseph), Tsinghua University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.