- Innovation and new development
- Energy efficiency/saving, economics, security, risk
- Cleaner/renewable energy technologies
- Alternative energy technologies/sources
- Environmental planning
- Energy R&D strategies/policies
- Energy foresight and scenarios
- Experience curves, integrated design
- Emerging generic technologies
- National energy [research] policies
- Energy system analysis, planning
- Energy systems and services
- Energy transmission/distribution
- Distributed generation technologies
- Rural/remote electrification and energy supply
More on this journal...
The objective of the IJETP is to further the development of this dynamic and innovative topic: to disseminate knowledge and provide a global forum for professionals in the field to learn from each other|s work. IJETP also aims to establish channels of communication between relevant academics and research experts, policy makers and executives in industry, commerce and investment institutions.
Professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers.Contents
The IJETP publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, relevant technology and management reports, and news, book reviews ands notes. Commentaries on papers and reports published in the IJETP are encouraged.
More on permissions
IJETP is indexed in:
IJETP is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Daim, Tugrul U. Portland State University, USA
- Andersen, Per Dannemand, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Bandyopadhyay, Santanu, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India
- Hong, Tao, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA
- Kumar, R. Praveen, Arunai Engineering College, India
- Lutzenhiser, Loren, Portland State University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Aladesanmi, O. T., Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria
- Ally, Moonis Raza, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA
- Benim, A. C., Dsseldorf University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Biswas, Kaushik, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA
- Bowen, William M., Cleveland State University, USA
- Ebrahim, Mohammed T., FlexEnergy - Energy Systems, USA
- Famurewa, Akindele Joshua, Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria
- Gopalakrishnan, Bhaskaran, West Virginia University, USA
- Gupta, Deepak, South East Missouri State University, USA
- Hannegan, Bryan, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA
- Jenkins, Bryan M., University of California, Davis, USA
- Karvonen, Matti, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Kassi, Tuomo Sakari, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Kim, Jisun, Portland State University and US Department of Energy, USA
- Liu, Ronghou, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Messineo, Antonio, Universit degli Studi di Enna "Kore", Italy
- Mezher, Toufic, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, United Arab Emirates
- Neij, Lena, Lund University, Sweden
- Nimbalkar, Sachin U., Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA
- Ogundari, Ibikunle. O., Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria
- Oliver, Terry, Bonneville Power Administration, USA
- Oru, Serta, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- Reddy, M.V., National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Sick, Nathalie, Helmholtz-Institute Muenster, Germany
- Tisdell, Clem, University of Queensland, Australia
- Tsatsaronis, George, Technische Universität Berlin, Germany
- Vasilakos, Athanasios, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden
- Zhou, Yuan (Joseph), Tsinghua University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.
Due to server migration, some of our services will unavoidably affected from 28 to 29 May 2016. Our online submissions and peer review system [OSPEERS] will not be available for some of that time and newly published issues will not be available until migration is complete. All other services will be unaffected. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.