- Interactive knowledge media and their management
- New technologies for delivery of education
- Continuing engineering education and the learning organisation
- Case studies and experiences
- Virtual laboratories
- The nature of continuing engineering education
- Government policy
- Continuing engineering education in the field of management
- Curriculum and course design
- Future developments: challenges, prospects, future trends
More on this journal...
The objectives of the IJCEELL are to help professionals working in the field, educators, training providers and policy-makers to disseminate information and to learn from each other|s work. The journal publishes original papers, case studies, technical reports, conference reports, book reviews, commentaries and news items. Commentaries on papers and reports published in the Journal are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to a commentary on their work before the correspondence is published.
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managers.Contents
The IJCEELL is a refereed, international journal that provides a forum and an authoritative source of information in the field of continuing engineering and management education, training and career development.
More on permissions
IJCEELL is indexed in:
IJCEELL is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Brna, Paul, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Dicheva, Darina, Winston-Salem State University, USA
- Ewing, Bradley T., Texas Tech University, USA
- Eyerer, Peter, Fraunhofer Institut für Chemische Technologie (ICT), Germany
- Kommers, Piet, University of Twente, Netherlands
- Vassileva, Julita, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- Wang, Qiyun, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Editorial Board Members
- Abas, Wan Abu Bakar Wan, Universiti Malaya, Malaysia
- Ali, Moonis, Texas State University, USA
- Allen, Geoffrey, Unilever Research and Engineering, UK
- Anderson, Robert, General Electric Co, USA
- Baldwin, Lionel V., National Technological University, USA
- Birge, John R., University of Chicago, USA
- Brann, William, Motorola Inc, USA
- Casali, John G., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA
- Chen, Jacob Jen-Gwo, Foxconn (Hon Hai) Technology Group, USA
- Constantinou, Costas, University of Cyprus, Cyprus
- El Maslout, Abdallah, Ministère de l’Education Nationale, Morocco
- Encarnação, José L., Fraunhofer Institut Graphische Datenverarbeit, Germany
- Fan, Kuang-Chao, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Gosling, John W., ESKOM, South Africa
- Harada, Kosaka, Japanese Society of Engineering Education, Japan
- House, Charles H., Hewlett-Packard Co, USA
- Jiping, Zhang, East China Normal University, China
- Kinshuk, Athabasca University, Canada
- Kirschner, P.A., Open University of the Netherlands, Netherlands
- Kursted, Harold, Virginia Tech, USA
- Lin, Grier, University of South Australia, Australia
- Luo, Ren. C., National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Marcum, J.M., European Institute of Technology, Italy
- McKay, Elspeth, RMIT University, Australia
- McKenzie, J., Institution of Civil Engineers, UK
- Mustajaervi, Jari, Forssa Vocational Adult Education Centre, Finland
- Ohnsorge, H., Alcatel Group, France
- Ponsoda, Vicente, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain
- Skibniewski, Miroslaw J., University of Maryland, USA
- Slettenhaar, H.K. (Dick), University of Twente, Netherlands
- Thesen, Arne, University of Wisconsin–Madison, USA
- Tien, James M., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute , USA
- Wallenius, Jyrki, Helsinki School of Economics (HSE), Finland
- Yongxiang, Lu, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.