- Communities of learners (practice), computer-mediated communication
- [Social] constructivism, computer-supported collaborative learning
- Activity theory, social cultural perspectives
- Cognitive tools, intelligent agents, semantic web
- Distributed/intelligent learning/tutoring, multimedia/interactive learning environments
- Virtual reality environments, human-computer interface issues
- Web-based instruction/learning, e-/m-learning
- Learning objects for personalised learning, building learning communities
- Technology-facilitated learning in complex domains
- Learning technology systems'evaluation, technological standardisation
- Technology-driven learning models/strategies
- Simulation-supported learning/instruction
- Learning technology in education and commerce
- Knowledge creation/management in the internet age
- Disciplinary-related inquiry, e.g., learning technologies for science inquiry
More on this journal...
- to act as an international forum for discussion of the use and design of technology in learning and instruction
- to foster communication between academics and practitioners
- to promote research on the use of learning technologies
- to encourage a multidisciplinary approach to the advancement of the use and design of technologies in teaching and learning
- to provide a deeper understanding of the nature, theory and practice of learning and instruction
Researchers and theorists, cognitive scientists, learning technologists, teachers and learners, instructional designers, designers and developers, implementers and evaluators, managers and administrators.Contents
Papers are invited for IJLT on any of the topics listed below. Suggestions are also welcome for special issues.
IJLT is indexed in:
IJLT is listed in:
- Uden, Lorna, Staffordshire University, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Baker, Dale Rose, Arizona State University, USA
- Becker, D'Arcy, University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire, USA
- Braz, Maria Helena, Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Champney, Roberto, Design Interactive Inc., USA
- Collazos, Cesar, Universidad del Cauca-Colombia, Colombia
- Craig, Scotty D., Arizona State University, USA
- Falconer, Liz, University of the West of England, UK
- Florjančič, Viktorija, University of Primorska, Slovenia
- Giraffa, Lucia Maria Martins, Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Hoic-Bozic, Natasa, University of Rijeka, Croatia
- Hwang, Fu-Kwun, National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan
- Kotsiantis, Sotiris, University of Patras, Greece
- Kukk, Vello, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
- Laroussi, Mona, National Institute Applied Science and Technology (INSAT), Tunisia
- Liu, Mingzhuo, East China Normal University, China
- Marty, Jean-Charles, INSA de Lyon, France
- Papanikolaou, Kyparisia, School of Pedagogical and Technological Education, Greece
- Pata, Kai, Tallinn University, Estonia
- Popescu, Elvira, University of Craiova, Romania
- Rebolledo Méndez, Genaro, Universidad Veracruzana, Mexico
- Self, Richard J, University of Derby, UK
- Sinclair, Jane, University of Warwick, UK
- Siqueira, Sean W. M., Federal University of the State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Sullins, Jeremiah, University of Mobile, USA
- Vallance, Michael, Future University Hakodate, Japan
- Webber, Carine, Universidade de Caxias do Sul, Brazil
- Zaina, Luciana A.M., University of São Carlos - Sorocaba, Brazil
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.