- Communities of learners (practice), computer-mediated communication
- [Social] constructivism, computer-supported collaborative learning
- Cognitive tools, intelligent agents, semantic web
- Distributed/intelligent learning/tutoring, multimedia/interactive learning environments
- Virtual reality environments, human-computer interface issues
- Learning objects for personalised learning, building learning communities
- Technology-facilitated learning in complex domains
- Learning technology systems' evaluation, technological standardisation
- Simulation-supported learning/instruction
- Learning technology in education and commerce
- Disciplinary-related inquiry, e.g., learning technologies for science inquiry
- MOOCs, social media and cloud computing in e-learning
- Data analytics and big data in education
- E-learning evaluation and content; e-portfolios
- Smart education; internet of things/technology adoption and diffusion for learning
More on this journal...
- to act as an international forum for discussion of the use and design of technology in learning and instruction
- to foster communication between academics and practitioners
- to promote research on the use of learning technologies
- to encourage a multidisciplinary approach to the advancement of the use and design of technologies in teaching and learning
- to provide a deeper understanding of the nature, theory and practice of learning and instruction
Researchers and theorists, cognitive scientists, learning technologists, teachers and learners, instructional designers, designers and developers, implementers and evaluators, managers and administrators.Contents
Papers are invited for IJLT on any of the topics listed below. Suggestions are also welcome for special issues.
More on permissions
IJLT is indexed in:
IJLT is listed in:
- Uden, Lorna Staffordshire University, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Baker, Dale Rose, Arizona State University, USA
- Becker, D'Arcy, University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire, USA
- Champney, Roberto, Design Interactive Inc., USA
- Collazos, Cesar, Universidad del Cauca-Colombia, Colombia
- Craig, Scotty D., Arizona State University, USA
- Erkens, Gijsbert, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Falconer, Liz, University of the West of England, UK
- Flianza, Brenda Chawner, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Florjančič, Viktorija, University of Primorska, Slovenia
- Hartshorne, Richard, University of Central Florida, USA
- Hoic-Bozic, Natasa, University of Rijeka, Croatia
- Jefferies, Amanda, University of Hertfordshire, UK
- Karampiperis, Pythagoras, National Centre for Scientific Research "Demokritos" (NCSR-D), Greece
- Karsenti, Thierry, University of Montreal, Canada
- Laroussi, Mona, National Institute Applied Science and Technology (INSAT), Tunisia
- Liu, Mingzhuo, East China Normal University, China
- Machn, Matas Camacho, Universidad de La Laguna, Spain
- Marty, Jean-Charles, Université de Lyon, France
- Moreno Ger, Pablo, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- Niu, Zhendong, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
- Oppegaard, Brett, University of Hawai'i at Manoa, USA
- Papanikolaou, Kyparisia, School of Pedagogical and Technological Education, Greece
- Popescu, Elvira, University of Craiova, Romania
- Rebolledo Méndez, Genaro, Universidad Veracruzana, Mexico
- Roussos, Petros, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
- Self, Richard J, University of Derby, UK
- Seufert, Sabine, Universitt St.Gallen (HSG), Switzerland
- Sinclair, Jane, University of Warwick, UK
- Siqueira, Sean W. M., Federal University of the State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Sullins, Jeremiah, University of Mobile, USA
- Tselios, Nikolaos, University of Patras, Greece
- Vallance, Michael, Future University Hakodate, Japan
- Webber, Carine, Universidade de Caxias do Sul, Brazil
- Zaina, Luciana A.M., University of So Carlos - Sorocaba, Brazil
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.
Due to server migration, some of our services will unavoidably affected from 28 to 29 May 2016. Our online submissions and peer review system [OSPEERS] will not be available for some of that time and newly published issues will not be available until migration is complete. All other services will be unaffected. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.