- Advances in e-marketing, applications
- Internet of things
- Smart technologies and mobile marketing
- Big data management
- Customer participation and value co-creation
- Service marketing
- Consumer ethnography and netnography
- Supply chain management
- Channel management, e-tailing
- Innovation/product development
- Marketing strategies and management
- Consumer behaviour
- Customer relationship management
- Social media marketing
- Security/privacy, ethics/legal issues
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJEMR are to attract and publish original theoretical and practical manuscripts from academics and professionals from all disciplines regarding a wide range of contemporary issues in e-marketing and e-tailing. The aims of the journal are to disseminate knowledge, provide a learned reference in the field and facilitate communication between academics, research experts and executives. IJEMR favours qualitative studies but does not preclude any methodologies and is open to any conceptually rigorous approach.Readership
Academics, researchers, professionals, and executives engaged in e-marketing and retailing.Contents
IJEMR publishes cutting edge, high-quality and original results, methodologies, theories, concepts, models and applications from academicians, researchers and professionals on any aspect of electronic marketing and retailing. Special Issues devoted to important topics will be published occasionally
More on permissions
IJEMR is indexed in:
IJEMR is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dominici, Gandolfo, Business Systems Laboratory and University of Palermo, Italy
- Galvagno, Marco, University of Catania, Italy
- Caputo, Francesco, Masaryk University, Czech Republic
- Di Fatta, Davide, University of Messina, Italy
Editorial Board Members
- Alarcón-del-Amo, María del Carmen, Universitat Autnoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Basile, Gianpaolo, Business Systems Laboratory, Italy
- Bechter, Clemens, Thammasat University, Thailand
- Constantinides, Efthymios, University of Twente, Netherlands
- Ersoy, Nezihe Figen, Anadolou University, Turkey
- Healy, Jason, National College of Ireland, Ireland
- Heydari, Nastaran Haji, University of Tehran, Iran
- Kumar, Ashish, Aalto University, Finland
- Lorenzo-Romero, Carlota, Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
- Matić, Matea, University of Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Mendes-Filho, Luiz, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- Ourahmoune, Nacima, NEOMA Business School, France
- Pace, Stefano, Kedge Business School, France
- Pagani, Margherita, EMLyon Business School, France
- Rinallo, Diego, Kedge Business School, France
- Roma, Paolo, University of Palermo, Italy
- Scozzese, Giancarlo, University for Foreigners of Perugia, Italy
- Skarzauskiene, Aelita, Mykolas Romeris University, Lithuania
- Srinivasa Rao, K. S., IFIM Business School, India
- Vernuccio, Maria, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.