- Sports technology monitoring, audit and evaluation
- Innovation and technology
- Emerging technologies
- International sports technology management
- Sporting organisation management
- Total quality management
- Quality management systems
- Strategic management
- Sports marketing
- Sports financial management, economics
- Sports facilities planning, evaluation, management
- Sports event management
- Human resource development and management
- Entrepreneurs in the sporting sector
- Management in professional sports clubs
More on this journal...
IJSMM is a multidisciplinary journal which aims to provide a unique focus on a wide range of sport management and sport technology topics. It covers advances in theory, new concepts, methods and applications and case studies. Each issue disseminates quality sport-related research relevant to sport technology and sport management, examining both hard and soft perspectives in managing sporting organisations in the public and private sectors.
Professionals, academics, researchers, sports managers, marketers and economists, policy makers, and government officials.Contents
IJSMM welcomes both academic and practical contributions. It publishes original papers, theory-based empirical papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, book reviews and relevant reports and news, as well as a calendar of international events.
IJSMM is indexed in:
IJSMM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Andrew, Damon P. S., Louisiana State University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Andreff, Wladimir, Université Paris 1 Pantheon Sorbonne, France
- Barros, Carlos Pestana, Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Beech, John, Coventry University, UK
- Breuer, Christoph, German Sport University Cologne, Germany
- Byers, Terri, Coventry University, UK
- Chadwick, Simon, Coventry University, UK
- Chen, Peter, Chinese Culture University, Taiwan
- Coalter, Fred, University of Stirling, UK
- Correia, Abel, Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Cousens, Laura, Brock University, Canada
- Davakos, Harry, The Citadel, USA
- Desbordes, Michel, Université Marc Bloch & ISC Business School, France
- Dickson, Geoff, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Douvis, John, University of Athens, Greece
- Ferrand, Alain, Université de Poitiers, France
- Forrest, David, University of Salford, UK
- Frick, Bernd, Witten/Herdecke University, Germany
- Fu, Frank H., Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
- Funk, Daniel, Temple University, Australia
- Greenwell, Chris, University of Louisville, USA
- Howell, Jeremy, University of San Francisco, USA
- Humphreys, Brad R., University of Alberta, Canada
- Jackson, Steven J., University of Otago, New Zealand
- Kitchin, Paul, University of Ulster, UK
- Kriemadis, Thanos, University of Peloponnese, Greece
- Ladany, Shaul P., Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
- Mahony, Daniel F., Kent State University, USA
- Mason, Daniel, University of Alberta, Canada
- Neves, João Carvalho das, ISEG, Portugal
- Pawlowski, Tim, University of Tübingen, Germany
- Pedersen, Paul M., Indiana University, USA
- Quick, Shayne P., Bond University, Australia
- Rascher, Daniel A., University of San Francisco, USA
- Rodríguez Guerrero, Plácido, Oviedo University, Spain
- Sam, Mike, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Sarkar, Soumodip, Universidade de Évora, Portugal
- Scherer, Jay, University of Alberta, Canada
- Stotlar, David K., University of Northern Colorado, USA
- Tapp, Alan, University of West of England, UK
- Taylor, Tracy, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Torgler, Benno, Yale University, USA
- Van Hoecke, Jo, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.