- Competitiveness and cooperation
- Knowledge assets
- Globalisation, business/government relations
- Productivity, efficiency, quality
- Sourcing, technology transfer/licensing
- Strategic planning, technology management/policies
- R&D and design management
- Multinational corporations, innovation, new technology, IT
- Management of production systems, factory and office automation
- R&D/manufacturing/marketing and after-market interface
- International technology management policy and strategy
- Legal aspects and financial considerations
- Investment patterns and opportunities
- Technology monitoring, audit, evaluation
- Technology relations/trends, esp. in Far East, South Pacific, emerging markets
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJTM are to develop, promote and coordinate the science and practice of technology management. It also aims to help professionals working in the field, engineering and business educators and policy-makers to contribute, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological change and changes in the global economy.
IJTM provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of technology management, engineering and business education, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJTM publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in technology management will ocasionally be published.
Commentaries on papers and reports published in IJTM are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published.
Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
More on permissions
IJTM is indexed in:
IJTM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A. International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Abetti, Pier A., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA
Regional Editor China
- Zhang, Richard, Institute of Industrial Productivity, China
Regional Editor Far and Middle East
- Zhang, George G., Academy of Industrial Entrepreneurship, China
Editorial Board Members
- Al-Shamlan, Ali Abdullah, Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences, Kuwait
- Badran, Adnan, Philadelphia University, Jordan
- Beffa, Jean-Louis, Saint-Gobain Group, France
- Benton, Peter, Former Vice-President, European Management Association, UK
- Bullinger, Hans-Jörg, Fraunhofer Gesellschaft, Germany
- Chen, Jin, Tsinghua University, China
- Clark, Kim B., Harvard Business School, USA
- Davignon, Etienne, Société Générale de Belgique, Belgium
- De Maria y Campos, Mauricio, Embassy of Mexico, South Africa
- Eaton, Robert, DaimlerChrysler Corp, USA
- Emmerij, Louis, City University of New York, USA
- Fu, Xiaolan, University of Oxford, UK
- Hawley, Robert, World Nuclear University, UK
- Kuper, George H., Council of Great Lakes Industries, USA
- Metcalfe, J. Stanley, University of Manchester, UK
- Myers, Rupert, CRC for Greenhouse Accounting Advisory Council, Australia
- Naylor, Michael, Management Consultant, USA
- Ricupero, Rubens, UNCTAD, Switzerland
- Vargas, José I., Federal Government of Brazil, Brazil
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.
Due to server migration, some of our services will unavoidably affected from 28 to 29 May 2016. Our online submissions and peer review system [OSPEERS] will not be available for some of that time and newly published issues will not be available until migration is complete. All other services will be unaffected. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.