| Editor in Chief: Dr. M.A. Dorgham |
ISSN online: 1741-525X
ISSN print: 1460-6720
6 issues per year
IJSTM addresses services innovation, services technologies and management, as well as the role of the supply chain, logistics and other related topics. Services cover a wide range of operations and functions, such as human aspects of healthcare, and technological aspects of public services design and management, as well as services provided by the manufacturing sector, information services and the associated cultural, ethical, legal and political aspects; electronic commerce; globalisation in services; and market innovations in services etc.
- Services technology, management and technology management: policy, strategic and operational issues
- Services and innovation
- Information technology and communication in services
- Supply chain management
- New developments in marketing and retailing
- Human resources and development in services
- Customer care
- TQM, services quality
- Distribution and logistics
- Ecologically driven services
- Economics of services
- Services in society, ethics and culture
More on this journal...
The aims of IJSTM are to: disseminate knowledge; provide a learned reference in the field; and establish channels of communication between academic and research experts, policy-makers and executives, in the services industry and related institutions.
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managersContents
IJSTM provides an international forum and refereed authoritative source of information in the field of services innovation, services technologies and management, as well as the role of the supply chain, logistics and other related topics.
Services are not limited to a particular sector. They cover a wide range of operations and functions such as human aspects of health care, and technological aspects of public services design and management, as well as services provided by the manufacturing sector, information services and the associated cultural, ethical, legal and political aspects.
IJSTM is indexed in:
IJSTM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Si, Steven, Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Berg, Daniel, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA
Associate Editor for Electronic Commerce
- Morell, Jonathan A., Fulcrum Corporation, USA
Regional Editor Japan
- Eto, Hajime, University of Tsukuba, Japan
- Miles, Ian, University of Manchester, UK
Far East Editor
- Chang, Pao-Long, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
- Abetti, Pier A., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Anderssen, Sven-Eric, Stöpvsk, Sweden
- Brown, Stephen W., Arizona State University, USA
- Chebat, Jean-Charles, HEC Montréal, Canada
- Colin, Jacques, Université de la Méditerranée, France
- Dietl, Helmut M., University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Eriksson, E. Anders, Swedish Defence Research Agency FOA, Sweden
- Evangelista, Rinaldo, Istituto di Studi sulla Ricerca e Documentazione Scientifica (CNR-ISRDS), Italy
- Fisscher, O.A.M., University of Twente, Netherlands
- Frow, Pennie, University of Sydney, Australia
- Geisler, Eliezer, Illinois Institute of Technology, USA
- Ghobadian, Abby, Henley Management College, UK
- Gottardi, Giorgio, Università di Padova, Italy
- Gummesson, Evert, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Heskett, James, Harvard University, USA
- Hirvensalo, Inkeri, ETA, Faroe Islands
- Ho, Samuel K.M., Asia Pacific Business Excellence Standards (APBEST) Academy, Hong Kong
- Joseph, Mathew, St. Mary's University, USA
- Kierkegaard, Sylvia Mercado, International Association of IT Lawyers, Denmark
- Kijima, Kyoichi Jim, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Kollmann, Tobias, Universität Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Laroche, Michel, Concordia University, Canada
- Li, Shanling, McGill University, Canada
- Mathe, Hervé, ESSEC, France
- Payne, Adrian, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Sudharshan, D., University of Kentucky, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.