- Public service management, policy, comparisons, evaluation
- Public economics
- Service concepts, strategies, marketing and innovation
- Service operation and simulation
- New service development and process design
- Service supporting facilities, customer relationship management
- Service supply chain management
- Service project and quality management
- Service system design, operations, management, security, reliability
- ICT in services, e-commerce
- Service delivery, deployment, maintenance
- Human resources management in services
- Relationship between manufacturing and services
- Service in-housing versus outsourcing decisions
- Services in society, ethics and culture
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJSEM are to encourage original scientific contributions on the challenges of economic and management issues in service sectors, with particular emphasis on the application of economic theory and management science and methods of quantitative analysis. It aims to draw together and learn lessons from the development of service sectors across the world, and provides a forum for discussion of service sectors of interest to an international readership.Readership
IJSEM provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work. It is aimed at all practitioners and researchers in service sectors. It will also be of interest to anyone involved in provision of service programmes, the management of service organisations and those who contribute to service systems in any way.Contents
IJSEM publishes original papers, reviews and short reports on all aspects of the economics, management science, and qualitative and quantitative methods used to study economic and management issues of the service sector.
Browse issuesVol. 5
IJSEM is indexed in:
IJSEM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Chong, Alain Yee-Loong, University of Nottingham, Ningbo Campus, China
- Kryvinska, Natalia, University of Vienna, Austria
- Liu, Martin, University of Nottingham Ningbo China, China
Regional Editor Asia
- Ooi, Keng-Boon, Linton University College, Malaysia
Regional Editor Europe
- Koch, Christian, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Akroush, Mamoun N., German-Jordanian University (GJU), Jordan
- Bakar, Nooh Abu, Universiti Technologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Chan, Felix T.S., The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Dahlgaard, Jens J°rn, Link÷ping University, Sweden
- Dahlgaard-Park, Su Mi, Lunds University, Sweden
- Fearon, Gervan, Ryerson University, Canada
- Goh, Kim Leng, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Groot, W.N.J., Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Huang, George Q., The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Idrus, Nirwan, Multimedia University, Malaysia
- Kandampully, Jay A., Ohio State University, USA
- Kee, Yoke, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Malaysia
- Kumar, Vikas, Dublin City University, Ireland
- Li, Suhong, Bryant University, USA
- Lind, Nancy S., Illinois State University, USA
- Ma, Qinhai, Northeastern University, China
- Ngai, Eric W.T., The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Otenyo, Eric E., Northern Arizona University, USA
- Philippidou, Sophia, Athens University of Economics & Business, Greece
- Prajogo, Daniel, Monash University, Australia
- Prashantham, Shameen, University of Nottingham Ningbo, China
- Ramayah, T., University Science Malaysia, Malaysia
- Seow, Chris, City University, UK
- Sigala, Marianna, University of the Aegean, Greece
- Wei, Jiang, Zhejiang University, China
- Wu, Congsheng, University of Bridgeport, USA
- Yannopoulou, Natalia-Helen, Newcastle University, UK
- Zhou, Aileen, University of Greenwich, UK
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authorsáis available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.