- Intelligent mechatronics, robotics and biomimetics
- Novel and unconventional mechatronic systems and robots
- Modelling and control of mechatronics systems and robots
- Elements, structures, mechanisms of micro and nano systems
- Sensors, wireless sensor networks and multi-sensor data fusion
- Biomedical and rehabilitation engineering, prosthetics and artificial organs
- AI, neural networks and fuzzy logic in mechatronics and robotics
- Industrial automation, process control and networked control systems
- Telerobotics, human computer interaction, human-robot interaction
More on this journal...
The main objective of IJMA is to establish an excellent channel of communication between experts in academic and research institutions, practitioners and professionals working in the industry, and policy makers.Readership
IJMA provides a forum for information exchange between professionals, academicians and engineers who are working in the area of mechatronics, control engineering, and industrial automation, helping them to disseminate information and to learn from each otherís work.Contents
IJMA publishes original papers, technical reports, case studies, review papers and tutorials. Special Issues devoted to important topics in advanced mechatronic systems, robotics, control engineering and industrial automation will be published from time to time.
More on permissions
IJMA is indexed in:
IJMA is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Guo, Shuxiang, Kagawa University, Japan
- Hu, Huosheng, University of Essex, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Adams, Martin, Nanyang Technological University , Singapore
- Alici, Gursel, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Asama, Hajime, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Caldwell, Darwin G, Italian Institute of Technology, Italy
- Celani, Fabio, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- Ferworn, Alexander, Ryerson University, Canada
- Fukuda, Toshio, Nagoya University, Japan
- Hamel, William R., University of Tennessee, USA
- Huang, Dagui, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China , China
- Johnson, Jeffrey, Open University, UK
- Kim, Jong-Hwan, KAIST, Republic of Korea
- Liu, Chang, Northwestern University, USA
- Meng, Max, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Mills, James K., University of Toronto, Canada
- Ming, Aiguo, University of Electro-Communications, Japan
- Mir-Nasiri, Nazim, Swinburne University of Technology, Malaysia
- Tarn, T.J., Washington University in St. Louis, USA
- Zhang, Hong, University of Alberta, Canada
- Zhang, Jianwei, University of Hamburg, Germany
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF)†is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.