- Item response theory
- Multivariate methods
- Educational measurement
- Psychological assessment
- Structural equation modelling
- Multilevel modelling
- Latent growth modelling
- Rasch analysis
- Panel data analysis
- Regression analysis
- Agent-based modelling
- Survey research
- Longitudinal studies
More on this journal...
The objective of IJQRE is to provide a forum for professionals, academics, researchers, and policy makers and students to share, critique and exchange ideas through the use of quantitative methods in research to answer questions related to education.Readership
All professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers and students in the fields of education, psychology and training and development with interests in the use of quantitative methods as the primary research design.Contents
IJQRE publishes original papers that include at least one method of quantitative data analysis. In addition, innovative or provocative approaches to quantitative research as well as the way research is reported are encouraged. Theoretical papers are also welcome. These may be those that discuss original methods useful for the applied statistician in educational research such as new methods of analysis, critical reviews of current practice or tutorials of less well-known methods. IJQRE also publishes book reviews.
IJQRE is indexed in:
IJQRE is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Teo, Timothy, University of Macau, Macao
- Sheng, Yanyan, Southern Illinois University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Bernardo, Allan B.I., University of Macau, Macao
- Bourke, Sid, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Caputi, Peter, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Cheng, May May Hung, Hong Kong Institute of Education, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Chong, Wan Har, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Connolly, Paul, Queen's University Belfast, UK
- Desjardins, Richard, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Fan, Xitao, University of Macau, Macao
- Finch, Holmes, Ball State University, USA
- Hagtvet, Knut Arne, University of Olso, Norway
- Hattie, John, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Ho, Esther Sui-Chu, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Hornby, Garry, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Hung, Woei, University of North Dakota, USA
- Kang, Sang-jin, Yonsei University, Republic of Korea
- Khoo, Siek Toon, Australian Council for Educational Research, Australia
- Konstantopoulos, Spyros, Michigan State University, USA
- Kuncel, Nathan, University of Minnesota, USA
- Lee, Chwee Beng, University of Western Sydney, Australia
- Lee, Wing On, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Niemivirta, Markku, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Noyes, Jan, University of Bristol, UK
- Padilla, Amado, Stanford University, USA
- Papanastasiou, Elena C., University of Nicosia, Cyprus
- Rubie-Davies, Christine, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Sammons, Pam, Oxford University, UK
- Skaalvik, Einar M., Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
- Tien, Hsiu-Lan Shelley, National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan
- Tolmie, Andrew, University of London, UK
- Wang, Wen Chung, Hong Kong Institute of Education, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Watt, Helen, Monash University, Australia
- Wong, Su Luan, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
- Worrell, Frank C., University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Yang, Chih-Chien, National Taichung University of Education, Taiwan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.