| Editor in Chief: Prof. Dan Zhang |
ISSN online: 2047-7252
ISSN print: 2047-7244
4 issues per year
IJMRS is a multidisciplinary journal publishing in all areas of mechanisms and robotic technologies. It covers novel design concepts, theories and methodologies, together with a diversity of application fields including: machine tools, vehicle simulators, medical robots, microrobots, pick-and-place robots, cable robots, reconfigurable/modular robots, bio-inspired robots, flexible robots, mobile robots, humanoid robots and related applications.
- Design theory and approaches
- Innovative mechanisms
- Mathematical and computational issues
- Kinematics and dynamics
- Performance mapping and optimisation
- Reconfiguration and sustainability
- Hardware and systems
- Intelligent robotic instrumentation and measurement
- Motion planning and control
- Human-robot interfaces
- Perception and machine learning
- Robotic machine tools and manufacturing systems
- Micro- and nano-robotics
- Flexible/compliant/hybrid/bio-inspired robots
More on this journal...
The rapid development of integrated mechanisms and robotics technologies has made a significant contribution in modern industry. It is expected that the progress of mechanism research and robotic systems will play an important role in changing the technical world and even the daily life of human beings in the 21st century. The objectives of IJMRS are to establish an effective channel of communication between scholars, academic and research institutions, industries, policy makers and government agencies concerned with mechanisms and robotic systems.Readership
IJMRS provides a forum to help professionals, academics, students, researchers and policy makers who work on any topic of mechanisms and robotic systems to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work. Contents
IJMRS publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports and case studies. Special Issues devoted to important topics in related fields will occasionally be published.
IJMRS is indexed in:
IJMRS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Zhang, Dan, University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada
- Ceccarelli, Marco, University of Cassino, Italy
- Gao, Feng, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China
- Li, Bing, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
- Müller, Andreas, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Wei, Bin, University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada
Editorial Board Members
- Di Gregorio, Raffaele, University of Ferrara, Italy
- Fassi, Irene, National Research Council of Italy, Italy
- Guo, Weizhong, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China
- Hu, Ying, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Lang, Sherman Y. T., National Research Council of Canada, Canada
- Legnani, Giovanni, Universitá di Brescia, Italy
- Ma, Ou, New Mexico State University, USA
- Tan, Min, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Wu, Jun, Tsinghua University, China
- Yang, Guilin, Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology, Singapore
- Zu, Jean, University of Toronto, Canada
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.