- Process modelling and simulation
- Computing and numerical analysis
- Process design and optimisation
- Production planning and scheduling
- Sensors and control technologies
- Measurement data processing
- Robotics and automation
- Web-based technologies
- Artificial intelligence in manufacturing
- Condition based maintenance
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJMR are to establish active channels of communication between academic researchers and manufacturing practitioners, and to promote innovative research on improving manufacturing flexibility, efficiency and adaptability in decentralised dynamic environments. The international dimension is emphasised in order to solve problems associated with manufacturing outsourcing and globalisation. Knowledge sharing and technology transfer can also be accelerated through this journal. The primary focus of IJMR is on the state of the art of manufacturing research, targeting today’s challenges and tomorrow’s needs.Readership
IJMR provides a forum to help academic researchers, manufacturing practitioners, and university students, working in the field of manufacturing research, to disseminate information and to share knowledge for manufacturing advancement.Contents
IJMR publishes original research papers, literature review reports, case studies of current interest, and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in manufacturing research will also be published occasionally.
Browse issuesVol. 8
IJMR is indexed in:
IJMR is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Wang, Lihui, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Brennan, Robert W., University of Calgary, Canada
- Feng, Hsi-Yung, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Adeli, Hojjat, Ohio State University, USA
- Ahmad, Munir, Teesside University, UK
- Alting, Leo, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Ashayeri, Jalal, Tilburg University, Netherlands
- Cheng, Kai, Brunel University, UK
- De Vin, Leo J., University of Skövde, Sweden
- Elbestawi, Mohamed A., McMaster University, Canada
- ElMaraghy, Hoda A., University of Windsor, Canada
- Fuh, Jerry Y.-H., National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Gao, Robert X., University of Connecticut, USA
- Hansen, Hans Nørgaard, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Hinduja, Sri, The University of Manchester, UK
- Huang, George Q., The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Inasaki, Ichiro, Chubu University, Japan
- Kruth, Jean-Pierre, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Kurfess, Thomas R., Clemson University, USA
- Kusiak, Andrew, University of Iowa, USA
- Lastra, José Luis Martinez, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- Liang, Steven Y., Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Li, Yingguang, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China
- Lin, Grier, University of South Australia, Australia
- Moriwaki, Toshimichi, Kobe University, Japan
- Nee, Andrew Yeh-Ching, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Newman, Stephen T., University of Bath, UK
- Özel, Tugrul, Rutgers University, USA
- Rajurkar, Kamlakar P., University of Nebraska Lincoln, USA
- Seliger, Günther, Technical University of Berlin – IWF, Germany
- Stecke, Kathryn E., University of Texas at Dallas, USA
- Tiwari, Manoj Kumar, Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Ulsoy, A. Galip, University of Michigan, USA
- Wang, Gang, Tsinghua University, China
- Wright, Paul K., University of California at Berkeley, USA
- Xi, Jeff, Ryerson University, Canada
- Xu, Xun William, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Zhou, Jack, Drexel University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted via email.
Read our Author Guidelines.
Meet all requirements listed in our Submissions Checklist.
Send one copy of your article via email to
Prof. Lihui Wang (lihui.wangiip.kth.se).