- Marketing and marketing research
- Management issues, development and education
- Entrepreneurship and family business
- Foreign direct investments
- Service industry
- Cross-cultural dimensions of business and management
- Supply chain management
- Human resource management
- Strategic management
- Business ethics, values and social responsibility
- Innovation and change theory and practice
- Tourism and hospitality management/industry
- Quality management and continuous improvement
- Financial management
More on this journal...
The main objective of the peer-reviewed MEJM is to encourage the application of research methods to solve specific business-related problems in the Middle East. MEJM is the only journal that actively encourages dialogue between Middle East management researchers and supports research from the region. The journal seeks to highlight the best practice and research of developed and rapidly growing countries in the Middle East region. It contributes to the development of solutions for contemporary management challenges.
MEJM is a forum to help professionals, chief executive officers and corporate heads of firms, managing directors, senior general managers, boards of directors, academics and researchers in business, information directors, quality managers and human resource directors. It will enable academics and practitioners working in the field of business excellence to discuss important ideas and concepts and disseminate information for mutual learning and continuous improvement with reference to the Middle East.Contents
MEJM publishes articles including empirical research, conceptual papers, in-depth literature reviews and testing of alternative methodologies and theories that have significant contributions to the knowledge of management in the Middle East region. The journal strives to bridge the gap between academia and practice; hence it also publishes viewpoints from practitioners, case studies and research notes of emerging trends. Book reviews of cutting edge topics are also welcome. The journal will also combine a region-specific orientation with a comparative approach.
More on permissions
MEJM is indexed in:
MEJM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Tajeddini, Kayhan, Tokyo International University, Japan
Editorial Board Members
- Abdi, M. Reza, Bradford University, UK
- Ahmad, Syed Zamberi, Abu Dhabi University, United Arab Emirates
- Akdere, Mesut, Purdue University, USA
- Anselmsson, Johan, Lund University, Sweden
- Asghari, Behrooz, Ritumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan
- Bahaee, Mahmood, Central Michigan University, USA
- Chen, Kuen-Suan, National Chin-Yi University of Technology, Taiwan
- Croft, Robin, University of Bedfordshire, UK
- Farazmand, Farideh, Lynn University, USA
- Fusilier, Marcelline, Lewis University, USA
- Gürol, Yonca, Yildiz Technical University, Turkey
- Hassan, M. Kabir, University of New Orleans, USA
- Hassan, Munir, Kuwait-Maastricht Business School, Kuwait
- Kara, Ali, Penn State York, USA
- Li, Qingwei, Eastman Chemical Company, USA
- Moghadam, Saeed Jafari, University of Tehran, Iran
- Moghimi, Seyed Mohammad, University of Tehran, Iran
- Neal, Mark, School of Oriental & African Studies (SOAS), University of London, UK
- Nobanee, Haitham, Abu Dhabi University, United Arab Emirates
- Pardo, Phillip, Ritumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan
- Qumsieh, Gretel, Ritz School of Management, Switzerland
- Shahin, Arash, University of Isfahan, Iran
- Shayan, Ebrahim, Ritumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan
- Silva, D.A.C., University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Soltani, Ebrahim, University of Kent, UK
- Tlaiss, Hayfaa, University of New Brunswick Saint John, Canada
- Trueman, Myfanwy, Bradford University, UK
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.