- PLM for digital factories
- End of life and regulatory aspects
- Long-term retention and archiving
- Embedded lifecycle intelligence in products, traceability/security issues
- PLM infrastructure, implementation processes
- Capture, structuring, reuse of lifecycle information
- Collaborative product development, models for cross-disciplinary information sharing
- PLM user requirements, customer preferences
- Lifecycle virtual and simulation environments
- Interoperability and enterprise systems integration
- Emerging PLM standards and best practices
- Organisational change management, PLM support for product innovation
- Business strategies and benefits
- Green and sustainable products
- PLM educational and training approaches
More on this journal...
To draw up the prospects for research in this field, the IJPLM aims to help its readers understand and address PLM issues, identify appropriate visions and strategies, and then successfully plan, implement and use the corresponding systems and practices. IJPLM aims to contribute to a wide-scale dissemination of PLM knowledge, and works that seek to develop and apply pragmatic and advanced solutions for deploying collaborative processes of value creation and delivery. It also establishes channels of communication between experts in academic and research institutions, practitioners and professionals working in industry and related business, and policy makers.Readership
Engineers and academics working in university research and design departments and institutes; and managers, designers, technologists, and research and development engineers working in industry.Contents
IJPLM welcomes original papers that pertain to state-of-the-art, research and development, product development case studies, novel applications, and tools in the areas related to PLM. It also publishes conference reports, relevant reports and news, book reviews and briefs, and also educational approaches. Suggestions for Special Issues devoted to important topics in Product Lifecycle Management and related topics are welcome.
Browse issuesVol. 6
IJPLM is indexed in:
IJPLM is listed in:
- Bouras, Abdelaziz, Université de Lyon - Lumiere Lyon II, France
Editor in Chief
- Bernard, Alain, Ecole Centrale de Nantes, France
- Rachuri, Sudarsan, George Washington University and National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA
Regional Editor Asia
- Gurumoorthy, Balan, Indian Institute of Science, India
- Berkooz, Gahl, Ford Motor Company, USA
- Bernard, Francis, Dassault Systems, France
- Brun, Jean-Marc, University of Marseilles, France
- Dutta, Debasish, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- El-Beqqali, Omar, University S. M. Ben Abdallah, Morocco
- Eynard, Benoît, Université de Technologie de Compiègne, France
- Figay, Nicolas, EADS, France
- Garetti, Marco, Politecnico di Milano Technical University, Italy
- Heinzel, Herbert, Business Process Training Center Europe, and SCOR Council, Germany
- Iyer, Raj, US Army, USA
- Jardim-Goncalves, Ricardo, New University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Khoshoo, Rajiv, UGS, USA
- Lebail, Stephane, France
- Lopez-Ortega, Omar, Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Hidalgo, Mexico
- Nee, Andrew Yeh-Ching, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Neubert, Gilles, ESC Saint-Etienne, France
- Ouzrout, Yacine, Lumiere University of Lyon, France
- Pratt, Mike, LMR Systems, UK
- Sapidis, Nickolas S., University of Western Macedonia, Greece
- Shah, Janat, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, India
- Subrahmanian, Eswran, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Tollenaere, Michel, INPG National Polytechnical Institute of Grenoble, France
- Van Houten, Fred, University of Twente, Netherlands
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.