| Editors: Prof. Pervaiz K. Ahmed, Dr. Yong Wang |
ISSN online: 1741-8143
ISSN print: 1477-9064
4 issues per year
Significant amounts of theory are not applied to management practice, being too far removed from the world of practice or being sound but handled in a manner that confines them to academia. IJMP focuses on the pragmatics of informing management action/practice, translating existing theories into forms relevant, digestible and amenable to practical action, besides developing new insights by developing and examining leading edge managerial practices to enhance organisational performance. The challenges are dynamic, so the subject coverage is merely indicative.
- Ahmed, Pervaiz K., Monash University Malaysia, Malaysia
- Wang, Yong, University of Wolverhampton, UK
- Hardaker, Glenn, University of Huddersfield,, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Anosike, Uchenna Paschal, University of Wolverhampton, UK
- Chonko, Larry, Baylor University, USA
- D'Amico, Michael F., The University of Akron, USA
- Dehler, Gordon E., College of Charleston, USA
- De Vries, Manfred F.R. Kets, INSEAD, France
- Hamlin, Bob, University of Wolverhampton , UK
- Hax, Arnaldo C., Massachusetts Institute of Technology , USA
- Hooi, Lai Wan, The University of Nottingham, Malaysia
- Kakabadse, Andrew, Cranfield School of Management, UK
- Klefsjö, Bengt, LuleŚ University, Sweden
- Lin, Binshan, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA
- Misra, Rajnish Kumar, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, India
- Mustafa, Michael, University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, Malaysia
- Rafiq, Mohammed, Loughborough University, UK
- Rossi, Matteo, University of Sannio, Italy
- Ryan, Neal, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Schmidt-Wilk, Jane, Maharishi University of Management, USA
- Simintiras, Antonis, University of Wales, UK
- Sivakumar, K., Lehigh University, USA
- Sohal, Amrik, Monash University, Australia
- Soufani, Khaled, University of Cambridge, UK
- Wang, Catherine L., Oxford Brookes University, UK
- Wilderom, Celeste P.M., University of Twente, Netherlands
- Worrall, Les, University of Coventry, UK
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF)†is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.