- Classical reasoning
- Non-classical reasoning
- Informal logics and their systematisation and applications
- Logical reasoning systems
- Theoretical foundations of intelligent information systems
- Intelligent techniques for natural language processing
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJRIS are to provide an interdisciplinary forum for computer scientists, knowledge engineers, logicians and linguists widely concerned with reasoning based intelligent systems, and to uncover hidden logics that have not yet been systematized but are applicable to intelligent systems.
IJRIS provides a platform to help academics, researchers, engineers and students who are concerned with the fields of artificial intelligence, intelligent engineering, logic and linguistics, to disseminate their academic ideas and to learn from each otherís work.Contents
IJRIS publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, conference reports and book reviews. Special issues devoted to important topics in Intelligent Systems will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJRIS is indexed in:
IJRIS is listed in:
- Jain, Lakhmi C., Bournemouth University, UK
- Da Costa, Newton Carneiro Affonso, Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil
Editor in Chief
- Nakamatsu, Kazumi, University of Hyogo, Japan
- Abe, Jair Minoro, Paulista University, Brazil
- Abraham, Ajith, Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs), USA
- Akama, Seiki, University of Tsukuba, Japan
- Antoniou, Grigoris, University of Crete, Greece
- Dougherty, Patrick Thomas, Akita International University, Japan
- Dubois, Daniel M., University of Liege, Belgium
- Hirokawa, Sachio, Kyushu University, Japan
- Meyer, John-Jules Charles, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Ohlbach, Hans Jürgen, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet München, Germany
- Pereira, Luís Moniz, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
Editorial Board Members
- Abe, Akinori, Chiba University, Japan
- Al-Aubidy, Kasim Mousa Alwan, Philadelphia University, Jordan
- Al-Janabi, Sufyan T. Faraj, University of Anbar, Iraq
- Arnaudov, Rumen, Technical University of Sofia, Bulgaria
- Balas, Valentina E., Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania
- Bellatreche, Ladjel, École Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et d'Aérotechnique, France
- Burdescu, Dumitru Dan, University of Craiova, Romania
- Cerrito, Patricia B., University of Louisville, USA
- Chung, Sheng-Luen, National Taiwan University of Science & Technology, Taiwan
- Corchado, Emilio, University of Salamanca, Spain
- Doherty, Patrick, Linkoping University, Sweden
- Fulcher, John Alan, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Gabbar, Hossam A., University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada
- Hassanien, Aboul Ella, Cairo University, Egypt
- Inuiguchi, Masahiro, Osaka University, Japan
- Itho, Yukihiro, Shizuoka University, Japan
- Koeppen, Mario, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
- Kondo, Michiro, Tokyo Denki University, Japan
- Kountchev, Roumen Kirilov, Technical University of Sofia, Bulgaria
- Loffredo D'Ottaviano, Itala Maria, University of Campinas (UNICAMP), Brazil
- Loia, Vincenzo, University of Salerno, Italy
- Masuli, Francesco, University of Genova, Italy
- Milovanovic, Bratislav D., University of Nis, Serbia
- Mita, Yoshio, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Mitrovski, Cvetko D., University 'St. Kliment Ohridski', Macedonia, F.Y.R.
- Mizuno, Tadanori, Aichi Institute of Technology, Japan
- Murai, Tetsuya, Hokkaido University, Japan
- Nicolae, Paraschiv, Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiesti, Romania
- Omrani, Mabrouk, University of Boumerdes, Algeria
- Patnaik, Srikanta, SOA University and Interscience Institute of Management and Technology, Bhubaneswar, India
- Phillips-Wren, Gloria, Loyola University Maryland, USA
- Sakai, Hiroshi, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
- Tanaka, Takushi, Fukuoka Institute of Technology, Japan
- Velásquez, Juan D., University of Chile, Chile
- Verbrugge, Laurina Christina, Gronningen University, Netherlands
- Watanabe, Takashi, Osaka University, Japan
- Yildirim, Tuley, Yildiz Technical University, Turkey
- Yuksel, Mehmet Emin, Erciyes University, Turkey
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.