- Analytical/design methods
- Blast engineering
- Bridges, tall buildings
- Case studies
- Fire engineering
- Infrastructure engineering
- Innovative structures
- Life assessment/durability
- New construction materials
- Repairs, strengthening, maintenance
- Structure-fluid-soil interaction
- Structural health monitoring, safety, reliability
- Testing technologies
- Vibration, impact/structural dynamics
- Wind/earthquake engineering
More on this journal...
IJStructE aims to provide an international forum for research in the structural engineering. Particularly welcome are those latest development in the theory, experimental and design method relate to engineering structures such as buildings, bridges, offshore platforms, etc. Readership
IJStructE provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, and researchers working in the field of structural engineering, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJStructE publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, book reviews, commentaries, and news. Papers on theory, experiment, design, etc., are published and it is expected that many papers will contain aspects of all three. Special Issues devoted to important topics in structural engineering will be occasionally published.
IJStructE is indexed in:
IJStructE is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Jin, Wei-Liang, Zhejiang University, China
- Chen, Ju, Zhejiang University, China
Editorial Board Members
- Basheer, Muhammed, Queen’s University Belfast, UK
- Cai, C.S., Louisiana State University, USA
- Cremona, Christian, Laboratoire Central Des Ponts Et Chaussees, France
- Dong, Shi-Lin, Zhejiang University, China
- Kim, Sang-Hyo, Yonsei University, Republic of Korea
- Knippers, Jan, University of Stuttgart, Germany
- Leung, C.K.Y., Hong Kong University of Science & Technology, Hong Kong
- Li, Jie, Tongji University, China
- Li, Long-yuan, University of Plymouth, UK
- Lu, Yong, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Lv, Zhi-Tao, Southeast University, China
- Melchers, Robert E, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Mohammadi, Jamshid, Illinois Institute of Technology, USA
- Nie, Jian-Guo, Tsinghua University, China
- Ohmori, Hiroshi, Nagoya University, Japan
- Ou, Jin-Ping, Dalian University of Technology, China
- Teng, Jin-Guang, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Ueda, Tamon, Hokkaido University, Japan
- Xiao, Yan, University of Southern California, USA
- Yang, Yeong-Bin, City University of Hongkong, Hong Kong
- Yokota, Hiroshi, Hokkaido University, Japan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.