- Business and strategy, decision analysis
- Engineering economy, cost estimation
- Environmental issues
- Facility location, layout, design, materials handling
- Human factors, ergonomics, safety
- Education, case studies
- ICT and information systems
- Innovation, knowledge management, organisational learning
- Inventory, logistics, transportation, supply chain management
- Manufacturing, control, automation
- Product/process design and management
- Forecasting, production planning/control
- Project/operations management, scheduling
- Service systems/management, performance analysis, modelling/simulation
- TQM/quality engineering, reliability/maintenance engineering
More on this journal...
The main goal of EJIE is to present state of-the-art, high quality, research developments in all areas of industrial engineering, including applications in industry and services, to a broad audience of academics and professionals. Target areas include manufacturing, operations management, product and process design, information systems, business and strategy, and quality management amongst others.
In order to bridge the gap between theory and practice, applications and case studies are particularly welcome. As regards theoretical papers, originality and research contributions will be regarded as key during the evaluation process.
The Editorial Board is committed to a quick and swift process ensuring not only that authors know the outcome of the evaluation process as soon as possible but also that the latest developments and advances are made available without delay to professionals, academics, researchers, and practitioners.Readership
EJIE provides a platform for the dissemination of information, knowledge, and new developments among professionals, academics, researchers, practitioners and policy makers working in the broad field of industrial engineering.Contents
EJIE publishes original full or short papers, as well as comprehensive reviews of special areas in the field. Real applications are particularly welcomed.
EJIE is indexed in:
EJIE is listed in:
- Allahverdi, Ali, Kuwait University, Kuwait
- Framinan, Jose M., University of Seville, Spain
- Ruiz García, Rubén, Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, Spain
- Dereli, Türkay, University of Gaziantep, Turkey
- Disney, Stephen, Cardiff University, UK
- Kacem, Imed, Université Paul Verlaine, France
- Knust, Sigrid, Universität Osnabrück, Germany
- Mönch, Lars, FernUniversität Hagen, Germany
- Moon, Ilkyeong, Seoul National University, Republic of Korea
- Váncza, József, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary
- Zanjirani Farahani, Reza, Kingston University, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Andrés Romano, Carlos, Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Spain
- Artigues, Christian, Université de Toulouse, France
- Austin, Robert D., Harvard University, USA
- Aydin, Mehmet E., University of the West of England, UK
- Barnes, John W., The University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Baykasoglu, Adil, Dokuz Eylul University, Turkey
- Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo, Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Mexico
- Caridi, Maria, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Chatfield, Dean C., Old Dominion University, USA
- Ciavotta, Michele, Instituto Tecnolôgico de Informâtica, Spain
- Demeulemeester, Erik, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Dullaert, Wout, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Geldermann, Jutta, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Germany
- Goldsman, David, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Haouari, Mohamed, Qatar University, Qatar
- Heragu, Sunderesh S., Oklahoma State University, USA
- Kovács, András, MTA SZTAKI, Hungary
- Laporte, Gilbert, HEC Montréal, Canada
- Lau, Henry Y.K., University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Leisten, Rainer, Universität Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Malmborg, Charles J., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Montgomery, Douglas C., Arizona State University, USA
- Röder, Axel, DaimlerChrysler AG, Germany
- Rajendran, Chandrasekharan, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
- Riezebos, Jan, University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Sánchez Galdón, Ana Isabel, Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Spain
- Słowiński, Roman, Poznan University of Technology, Poland
- Schuster, Christoph, Bayer Business Services GmbH, Germany
- Sivrikaya-Şerifoğlu, Funda, Düzce University, Turkey
- Song, Wheyming Tina, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- Stützle, Thomas, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Valente, Jorge M.S., Universidade do Porto, Portugal
- Węglarz, Jan, Poznan University of Technology, Poland
- Wilck, Joseph, University of Tennessee, USA
- Yih, Yuehwern, Purdue University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.