- Knowledge production transfer, innovation, technology transfer
- Knowledge/technology transfer processes, strategies, implementation
- Technology transfer, entrepreneurship, national development
- Cost/economics of technology licensing/transfer
- Direct and foreign investment in technology transfer/competition
- Intellectual property protection: rights, international transactions, agreements
- Policies for licensing of intellectual property
- International technology transfer, technology acquisitions
- Technology transfer mechanisms/indicators, e-commerce, IT tools
- Defence technology transfer and conversion
- Spin-offs from public technology sources
- Patent licensing, intra-firm licensed technology, knowledge transfer
- Technology transfer in university-industry-government cooperative research
- Technological cooperation patterns: R&D consortia, international strategic alliances
- Commercial applications and associated risks
More on this journal...
IJTTC aims to disseminate knowledge and establish channels of communication between policy makers, executives in industry, commerce and related business, and also experts in relevant research and academic institutions.Readership
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managers.Contents
The IJTTC publishes: original papers; review papers; case studies; conference reports; briefs and reports and news; book reviews and notes. Commentaries on papers and reports published in IJTTC are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published. Special Issues devoted to important topics in technology transfer and commercialisation and related topics, will be published occasionally.
Browse issuesVol. 11
IJTTC is indexed in:
IJTTC is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Howells, Jeremy, University of Southampton, UK
- Jain, Ravi, University of the Pacific, USA
- Juma, Calestous, Harvard University, USA
- Rouach, Daniel, ESCP Europe, Germany
- Audretsch, David B., Indiana University, USA
- Bidault, Francis, Theseus International Management Institute, France
- Birley, Sue, Imperial College, UK
- Eisenhardt, Kathy, Stanford University, USA
- Eyerer, Peter, Fraunhofer Institut für Chemische Technologie (ICT), Germany
- Farber, David J., Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Geisler, Eliezer, Illinois Institute of Technology, USA
- Georghiou, Luke, University of Manchester, UK
- Jain, P.K., Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Kierkegaard, Sylvia Mercado, International Association of IT Lawyers, Denmark
- Krattiger, Anatole F., Cornell University, USA
- Kumar, Vimal, Ministry of Science and Technology, India
- Liang, Dan, UNIDO Investment and Technology Promotion, Austria
- Munroe, Tapan, Munroe Consulting, Inc, USA
- Musits, Bela L., Union Graduate College, USA
- Mytelka, Lynn K., France
- Premus, Robert, Wright-State University Rike Hall, USA
- Van Maanen, John, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Vernon, John M., Duke University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.