- Knowledge production transfer, innovation, technology transfer
- Knowledge/technology transfer processes, strategies, implementation
- Technology transfer, entrepreneurship, national development
- Cost/economics of technology licensing/transfer
- Direct and foreign investment in technology transfer/competition
- Intellectual property protection: rights, international transactions, agreements
- Policies for licensing of intellectual property
- International technology transfer, technology acquisitions
- Technology transfer mechanisms/indicators, e-commerce, IT tools
- Defence technology transfer and conversion
- Spin-offs from public technology sources
- Patent licensing, intra-firm licensed technology, knowledge transfer
- Technology transfer in university-industry-government cooperative research
- Technological cooperation patterns: R&D consortia, international strategic alliances
- Commercial applications and associated risks
More on this journal...
IJTTC aims to disseminate knowledge and establish channels of communication between policy makers, executives in industry, commerce and related business, and also experts in relevant research and academic institutions.Readership
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managers.Contents
The IJTTC publishes: original papers; review papers; case studies; conference reports; briefs and reports and news; book reviews and notes. Commentaries on papers and reports published in IJTTC are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published. Special Issues devoted to important topics in technology transfer and commercialisation and related topics, will be published occasionally.
More on permissions
IJTTC is indexed in:
IJTTC is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dana, Leo Paul, Montpellier Business School, France
- Brahmi, Mohsen, IAE Southern Campus and FEM. S. University, Tunisia
- Ramadani, Veland, South-East European University, Macedonia, F.Y.R.
- Ratten, Vanessa, La Trobe University, Australia
- Vang, Jan, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Rouach, Daniel, ESCP Europe, Germany
Editorial Board Members
- Acheampong, George, University of Ghana, Ghana
- Andrade, Herlandí de Souza, Centro Estadual de Educação Tecnológica Paula Souza,, Brazil
- Audretsch, David B., Indiana University, USA
- Bidault, Francis, Theseus International Management Institute, France
- Birley, Sue, Imperial College, UK
- Culasso, Francesca, University of Turin, Italy
- Eisenhardt, Kathy, Stanford University, USA
- Eyerer, Peter, Fraunhofer Institut für Chemische Technologie (ICT), Germany
- Farber, David J., Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Geisler, Eliezer, Illinois Institute of Technology, USA
- Georghiou, Luke, University of Manchester, UK
- Giacosa, Elisa, University of Turin, Italy
- Howells, Jeremy, University of Southampton, UK
- Jain, Ravi, University of the Pacific, USA
- Jain, P.K., Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Joshi, Manoj, Amity University, India
- Kierkegaard, Sylvia Mercado, International Association of IT Lawyers, Denmark
- Kovac, Ivana, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Krattiger, Anatole F., Cornell University, USA
- Kumar, Vimal, Ministry of Science and Technology, India
- Liang, Dan, UNIDO Investment and Technology Promotion, Austria
- Munroe, Tapan, Munroe Consulting, Inc, USA
- Musits, Bela L., Clarkson University, USA
- Mytelka, Lynn K., , France
- Novak, Ivan, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Obhodjas, Ibrahim, University Vitez Travnik, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Ohkita, Kenichi, Aichi University, Japan
- Peris Ortiz, Marta, Universidad Politècnica de Valencia, Spain
- Premus, Robert, Wright-State University Rike Hall, USA
- Rexhepi, Gadaf, South East European University, Macedonia, F.Y.R.
- Van Maanen, John, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Vernon, John M., Duke University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.